  *558586 (-20)
  Re: Phoenix

That is incredible! Absolutely amazing! Scott (17 years ago, 12-Feb-08, to lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: Variations in dark blue color.

(...) Can we all say Flextronics. What bothers me more is that Lego does not seem to care about or respond to this ongoing problem. John P (17 years ago, 12-Feb-08, to lugnet.color)

  Re: Variations in dark blue color.

(...) Here's some of problems that I ran into... I bought a bunch of 2x10 white plates, stacked the neatly to fit inside a PaB cup. After stacking about 20 of them together, I realized that the sides of the plates didn't all line up smoothly. (...) (17 years ago, 12-Feb-08, to lugnet.color)

  Re: Help identifying a set

"Calum Tsang" <tsangc@mie.utoronto.ca> wrote in message news:Jvuprq.8CB@lugnet.com... (...) Ya, you really gotta be careful around those little Canadian Squirrels. :D -Rob (17 years ago, 12-Feb-08, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Phoenix

(...) I see you're paying close attention! I was set on using the chromed (URL) rims> that were used in some versions of (URL) 4883 Gear Grinders>. And sadly, those chromed ones don't have axleholes... Luckily, that can be circumvented. Earlier, (...) (17 years ago, 12-Feb-08, to lugnet.town, lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: Help identifying a set

(...) I guess it's obvious it's Canadian: The little Lego Club envelope I remember from as a child, it's in English and in French, which is a Canadian legal language requirement. If you look at the legal on the box flap, it is of the era Lego in (...) (17 years ago, 7-Feb-08, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Sono finiti i problemi?

(...) ciao! Volevo solo dire che siccome non ne capisco una mazza di queste cose, FTP FLIP FLOP ecc...avvisatemi se si cambia qualcosa per scrivere sul newsgroup o se bisogna scrivere da qualche altra parte, o e se mi arriveranno o meno ancora i (...) (17 years ago, 12-Feb-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: Phoenix

(...) Thank you so much! Since I love both 'regular' bricks and technic I try my best to combine the two, and this was a very satisfying attempt. The normal bricks only go one stud deep (at some places less), what's inside is basically a pure (...) (17 years ago, 12-Feb-08, to lugnet.town, lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Variations in dark blue color.

Last month, I was extremely excited to find dark blue corner bricks in PAB at the Schaumburg LEGO store. I picked up 30-50 or so of them as I packed a holiday box. When I got home, I took them out and noticed immidiately that they were at least two (...) (17 years ago, 12-Feb-08, to lugnet.color)

  Re: Making a plane transparent?????

(...) I have some water scenes here - (URL) POV code is also there. Maybe it can give you some ideas. NOTE: These scenes are old, and some POV commands may have to be changed, I haven't tried them for a long time. (17 years ago, 10-Feb-08, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: nooo eh...che mi devo ancora prendere il cafè corner e il market street...

(...) Fantastico!!! ...ora cominciano anche a curare gli interni....siamo spacciati.. ciao! Matteo (17 years ago, 12-Feb-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: Phoenix

(...) Very nice. I'm curious about the drive wheels for the tractor. It appears you're using wheels with pin holes, not cross-axle holes. Is that correct, or did you swap out the wheels for different pictures? In any case, it's very nice. Steve (17 years ago, 12-Feb-08, to lugnet.town, lugnet.technic)

  Ley Ward Vignette series

Because of some serious time restrictions I decided to get small (as Steve Martin once said) for a while. I think it's a mixed bag of vigs, but it was fun building some tiny tributes to our own Ley Ward (aka Professor Whateverly), and definetly an (...) (17 years ago, 3-Feb-08, to lugnet.build.vignette, FTX)

  Re: LEGOfest di Ballabio 2008: aggiornamenti importanti

In lugnet.org.it.itlug, Marco Chiappa wrote: disponibilità di tutte le aule al primo piano. (...) Se possibile "prenoterei" un posto anche io, che molto probabilmente avrò la necessità di aggiornare il mio diorama nella notte tra sabato e (...) (17 years ago, 12-Feb-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: Phoenix

(...) Fantastic! Simply fantastic! Great job to everyone involved. That's what I call "playing well" :D JOHN (17 years ago, 12-Feb-08, to lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: 4455 {Hotdog girl}

"Paul Sinasohn" <singlow2@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:JvsGy1.JM8@lugnet.com... (...) Decisions, decisions? Do I take the c-note or the dirty weiner? Other than that, no clue... Rob (17 years ago, 6-Feb-08, to lugnet.general)

  Update on Engineerig with ABS - Liebherr A 314 Litronic

Hi all Just recently I finished work on the latest homepage update for Engineering with ABS. A new model has been added: Liebherr A 314 Litronic Mobile Excavator (URL) Read its story and about all the details on my homepage: (...) (17 years ago, 3-Feb-08, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.announce, FTX) !

  Re: Scale Modelers Aren't the Only Ones . . .

(...) If the uncoupling is for the switching yard, have you considered an on-loco uncoupling device? It does have it's limitations but at least it can be moved around the layout realistically. See my effort.. (URL) like to build a trackside one too. (...) (17 years ago, 30-Jan-08, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Nuovo set promozionale

(...) Ci sono anche qui (URL) Baldi (17 years ago, 12-Feb-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  BricxCC Scripting

BricxCC now has preliminary but fully functional support for compiling and executing PC-based scripts to control your programmable brick (NXT, RCX, Spybot, whatever). These scripts can be edited in BricxCC with syntax highlighting and (coming soon) (...) (17 years ago, 12-Feb-08, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.nxt, lugnet.robotics.rcx)

Skipped 1 message in group lugnet.admin.nntp (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact