  *557731 (-10)
  Re: Cleaning Battery Terminals

"Mark Riley" <markril@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:JuE4tI.t5@lugnet.com... (...) Your post could not have come at a better time. I found one of my RCX battery boxes full of corrosion the other day. White Vinegar and water does the trick. I (...) (17 years ago, 19-Jan-08, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: End effector that can "feel"

(...) I was comparing sensor reading to sensor reading and your point compares sensor reading to motor on/off condition, which is even better. I have never considered your idea of motor stall. That is probably because I am notorious for high gear (...) (17 years ago, 19-Jan-08, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Problemi con il forum

Airmauro wrote: [...] (...) [...] Ehila'! Visto che mi sento in colpa, esco dal lurkaggio e dico la mia: a me va bene cosi', anche se il meccanismo di verifica e' un po' seccante. Comunque, lo preferisco ad un forum solo su web. Ciao, Stefano (17 years ago, 19-Jan-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  [FreeLUG : French Enthusiast LEGO(c) User Group] Les nouveautés vendredi 18 janvier 2008

Bonjour Voici la lettre d'information du site "FreeLUG : French Enthusiast LEGO(c) User Group" ((URL) lettre recense les articles et les brèves publiés depuis 1 jours. Nouveaux articles ---...--- ** La Ferrari FXX vue par LEGO (8156) ** par michel (...) (17 years ago, 19-Jan-08, to lugnet.org.fr.freelug)

  Re: End effector that can "feel"

(...) Nice. And I agree, nice-looking. I once Bricklinked some of those same "rubber skirt" pieces for this, but never did get them in an effecter that I liked (I was trying smaller at the time). Now I use the flexible 1x2 studless beams that first (...) (17 years ago, 19-Jan-08, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Wheel design

(...) Sorry, but I do not understand what you are searching for! Can you put a picture or sketch on the net so I can have a look at this? cu mikeheide (17 years ago, 19-Jan-08, to lugnet.technic)

  (Steamwars) Darling Apollo IV: Machina Nosejob

This was built for the (URL) contest on FBTB. (2 URLs) Flickr> (URL) Brickshelf> The Darling Apollo, here in the Machina Nosejob edition, is a craft without equal. Made of the finest wood and iron, it's not only a beauty a look at - it also pack a (...) (17 years ago, 19-Jan-08, to lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.starwars, FTX) !

  Re: OT: More Bacon

(...) How about this? (URL) (17 years ago, 19-Jan-08, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: OT: More Bacon

(...) I think this is even too much for me. (URL) (17 years ago, 19-Jan-08, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Wheel design

Has TLC or any builder on the net ever come out with a wheel rim that allows for the swingarm to be the centroid of the tire? It would make 4-wheel drive systems, steering systems and suspensions so much better. (17 years ago, 19-Jan-08, to lugnet.technic)

Skipped 1 message in group lugnet.off-topic.test (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact