  *557184 (-5)
  Re: 2008/2009 LDraw.org Steering Committee: Call for Nominations

I, William Howard, nominate Travis Cobbs (17 years ago, 5-Jan-08, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Servizio su Sat2000

L'emittente televisiva satellitare Sat2000 è venuta alla conoscenza dell'esposizione di Zagarolo. E vorrebbe realizzare un servizio da mandare in onda venerdì prossimo alle 12.00 all'interno di una trasmissione dedicata al modellismo. Le riprese al (...) (17 years ago, 5-Jan-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: Four sets reviewd, but only one good one, so be warned!

(...) Well, they do... you provided a list above - "Components made in Denmark, Austria, Hungary, Mexico and the Czech Republic". Now, I'm guessing that the first two (at least) are not really cheap labour markets - but I could be wrong. (...) Well, (...) (17 years ago, 5-Jan-08, to lugnet.dear-lego, FTX)

  8479 Code Pilot Barcode Analysis and Code Sheet

Dr. Soubhi Sabbagh contacted me recently to get information on Code Pilot, and collecting various sources he was able to analyse and create a PDF code sheet. " So, I decided to study the bar code algorithm and I co-operated with www.dlsoft.com until (...) (17 years ago, 5-Jan-08, to lugnet.robotics.codepilot, lugnet.technic)

  Re: Set Star Wars 7194 8009 8010 8011 MISB

ok aggiudicato! ce lo scambiamo a Ballabio oppure vuoi che te lo porti la befana? ;-) Andrea "Gianluca Morelli" <poldoshop@yahoo.it> ha scritto nel messaggio news:Jtvuu1.AEq@lugnet.com... (...) (17 years ago, 5-Jan-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug.market)

Skipped 1 message in group lugnet.admin.general (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact