  *556599 (-5)
  Re: LEGOFEST ROMA

(...) Vero: servirebbe un calendario per verificare la vicinanza con altri eventi nazionali ed internazionali... ultimamente il periodo un po' vuoto era quello primaverile, ma se non ricordo male Giannitti stava giusto pensando di spostarvi il (...) (17 years ago, 18-Dec-07, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Little People, Big World

If you've ever seen the show on TLC, it's a great show--probably the only "reality TV" I watch. Last night on the Season Finale, Jeremy, the oldest, was wearing a LEGO T-shirt while going for his drivers test. Also, on one of the episodes, it was (...) (17 years ago, 18-Dec-07, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: Presentazione

"Giuliano" <bgiuliano@mclink.it> ha scritto nel messaggio news:Jt8x6A.MKt@lugnet.com... (...) Grazie (...) Al momento abito a Carrara, ma sono originario di Reggio Emilia. Ciao ciao, Paolo (17 years ago, 18-Dec-07, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Part II - the bacon continues -- OT - no lego

Part II - the bacon continues Despite the dire warnings from people who only eat food that moves at a speed they can catch, I did attempt the next phase of bacon madness. Bacon Quesadillas Having lived a good 3 hours past the finishing of the bacon (...) (17 years ago, 18-Dec-07, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  NXT, Bluetooth, and Palm

Ok, so after 7 years of using my faithful Palm Vx, syncing it to my Kubuntu Linux machine at work put something on it to make it fatally crash every time I ran the calendar. Seeing as this was the most important function of the Palm, I decided it (...) (17 years ago, 18-Dec-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt, lugnet.robotics.palm)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact