 MediaWatch / 2405
2404  |  2406
Subject:
Little People, Big World
Newsgroups:
lugnet.mediawatch
Date:
Tue, 18 Dec 2007 15:27:28 GMT

If you've ever seen the show on TLC, it's a great show--probably the only
"reality TV" I watch.  Last night on the Season Finale, Jeremy, the oldest, was
wearing a LEGO T-shirt while going for his drivers test.

Also, on one of the episodes, it was Christmas, and Jacob (youngest son) got a
few LEGO Star Wars sets--The X-Wing set was very visible.  I hope they got those
sets at the Portland, Oregon store!

Scott