  *556358 (-10)
  Re: part/color combos you wish existed

(...) I would love to see technic triangles in lime and orange. (URL) would also like technic cams in yellow, lime, orange, red, and green. (URL) (17 years ago, 12-Dec-07, to lugnet.parts)

  Re: Snowflake!

(...) No. I was able to get a (relatively) good price from a BrickLink seller awhile ago... and, these were not cheap either, mind you!! Thanks to everyone for your comments, and again... Happy Holidays! "Big Daddy" Nelson (17 years ago, 12-Dec-07, to lugnet.build.sculpture, FTX)

  Re: Snowflake!

Did you really buy a bunch of Advent calendars or did you have another source? (17 years ago, 12-Dec-07, to lugnet.build.sculpture)

  Re: Negozio on line

Grazie per le informazioni. Ciao Luca Delcarro "Guido Truffelli" <guy@aga.it> ha scritto nel messaggio news:JstwrF.nBn@lugnet.com... (...) (17 years ago, 11-Dec-07, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: RoboLab

(...) Dear Elizabeth, Thank you for your support. I have purchased 2.9.4 and look forward to using LabView Student Version, if NI lets me have it, with the patch NI offers to run the RCX & NXT. My work with the Lego camera is developing on two (...) (17 years ago, 11-Dec-07, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab)

  need to eat!

so ummm im lost and confused. I wish I knew when the next dinner was. if only there was a web page.... if only there was a web page update. anyone up for dinner? say, oh, i dont know, maybe THIS friday! anyone anyone Buller? Chris (17 years ago, 11-Dec-07, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  LEGOworld Norway 2008

E' ufficiale, dall'1 al 4 Maggio 2008 si terrà vicino a Oslo (Norvegia) il primo LEGOworld Norway. A presto ulteriori dettagli. Marco Chiappa Lego Ambassador (17 years ago, 11-Dec-07, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: Christmas Wrath

(...) My typo was pointed out on MOCpages, too. I renamed it to Christmas Wraith ;-) Akos (17 years ago, 11-Dec-07, to lugnet.build.sculpture, FTX)

  Re: Christmas Wrath

(...) lol Well, good luck this year, and maybe cut back a little on the caffeine while you are at it, too! ;-) JOHN (17 years ago, 11-Dec-07, to lugnet.build.sculpture, FTX)

  Re: aiuto 10183

matteo ha scritto: (...) ciao ti posso generare le istruzioni in formato HTML Mi pare che per ogni modello alternativo si possa geenrare la rispettiva istruzione Mi dovresti dire quali modelli alternativi ti servono GIuliano (17 years ago, 11-Dec-07, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

Skipped 3 messages in group lugnet.admin.statistics (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact