  *555701 (-10)
  Re: Display in Canion Hazahav

(...) well all I can say in one word it was POOR really waste of time You didn't miss anything (17 years ago, 18-Nov-07, to lugnet.loc.il)

  Re: Test in ItLUG

vediamo se riesco a postare ????? Luca "Rene Hoffmeister" <rene@lugnet.com> ha scritto nel messaggio news:JrFJv8.Hpy@lugnet.com... (...) (17 years ago, 14-Nov-07, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: Nxc and Mindsensors stuff

It seems you don't have the latest NXC*.h header files (found in source release of NXC, not in the binary releases), as well as the latest NXC_Guide.pdf describing I2C functions. alf Il giorno 12-nov-2007, alle ore 16:59, GiP ha scritto: (...) -- (...) (17 years ago, 18-Nov-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

  NXT Sumo

(URL) (17 years ago, 18-Nov-07, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: Black Falcon reverse image on torso?

(...) Jojo reported it here (URL) started a thread which confirmed that they're rarish. But I've never heard a convincing explanation for why they were printed that way. (...) Neat. And mysterious. (...) I've always assumed that TLG just reused the (...) (17 years ago, 18-Nov-07, to lugnet.castle)

  New BBB wheels and colors

First, a big thanks to the community for making Big Ben Bricks possible. Big Ben Bricks has enjoyed the support of many over the years and for that I thank each and everyone of you. I am pleased to announce two things: 1) Big Ben Bricks has two new (...) (17 years ago, 18-Nov-07, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX) !!

  Triumph Class Light Assault Vehicle, Newly delivered to the Tabletown Armed Forces

This is my first attempt at an AFV and also my first ever attempt at "mass-producing" a vehicle. This is the Sinister Industries Triumph Class LAV (Light Assault Vehicle), a twin-gun turretless fast-moving ground vehicle. (URL) with two 50-megajoule (...) (17 years ago, 18-Nov-07, to lugnet.build, lugnet.announce)

  One day left for Dartmouth Sportsplex Train and Hobby Show

Still one day (Sunday November 18th, 10 am - 3 pm) left to come see the NovaLUG display at the Dartmouth Sportsplex, just across the MacDonald bridge. Pictures of setup (taken every half hour) and the show on Saturday can be seen in my Brickshelf (...) (17 years ago, 18-Nov-07, to lugnet.org.ca.novalug)

  Day late, buck 50 short... was... Well that was a fantastic show!

(...) Snipped (...) I want to thank everyone as well, but I wanted to wait until my pics were up, and that took until tonight. Anyhow... as for the official thanks... I would like to personally thank everyone that came out and helped to promote our (...) (17 years ago, 18-Nov-07, to lugnet.org.ca.obb, FTX)

  Re: Displaying multiple variables

(...) Nice. Thanks very much. When I get to my computer, I'm going to check to see how I missed the "Clear Screen" checkbox. (17 years ago, 17-Nov-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

Skipped 3 messages in group lugnet.admin.statistics (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact