  *555561 (-20)
  Re: Stl2dat settings?

Hi, (...) for teps (EG. 0.1) when the coordinates in the stl file have to few decimals. (...) The -deps value controls if two triangles can be merged to a quad. This value is related to the -det option of l3p -check (...) The STL format produced by (...) (17 years ago, 9-Nov-07, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: Need advice on how to motorize 8274 Harvester

"Stephane Simard" <plague@videotron.ca> wrote in message news:JrBopr.Lus@lugnet.com... (...) (URL) found the folder on brickshelf above to be of some use if one doesn't actually have 8274 but wants to try and help solve the motorization problem (...) (17 years ago, 12-Nov-07, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Test in ItLUG

(...) Luca (17 years ago, 13-Nov-07, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: OBB--it's where the cool kids hang out

(...) I spent no time publicly griping about the subtle color shifts TLC made a few years back. However, in hindsight, I can see that bley really did kill my family's Lego purchasing. My kid (now age 11) still gets a Lego set or two at Christmas, (...) (17 years ago, 14-Nov-07, to lugnet.org.ca.obb, FTX)

  various deals at MYER

large yellow bulldozer 199 fireboat 27.95 blue brick bucket 23.95 green dump truck 29.95 and also there was a small airplane ambulance thing (URL) which was aparently only sold on certain airlines. But now its available at MYER for 14.95. Great (...) (17 years ago, 6-Nov-07, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Cafe Corner at David Jones

The Cafe Corner has just shown up at the David Jones in Karrinyup. Currently at $250 or so but the price may come down later. (17 years ago, 6-Nov-07, to lugnet.loc.au)

  K-Mart 15% off

K-mart has 15% off right now. Good if you want, say, the large castle or the harbor or other large sets. (17 years ago, 6-Nov-07, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: LEGO Exhibition in Budapest - lessons learned

(...) Thanks for your interest. First of all, all the stuff LEGO Hungary presented: Interactive showcases of the Pirates and Viking themes RC racer course with contests and prizes play tables with LEGO bricks Star Wars display City display Bionicle (...) (17 years ago, 31-Oct-07, to lugnet.events, FTX)

  Re: LEGO Exhibition in Budapest - lessons learned

(...) As I understand it, the event was the brainchild of the shopping mall. This mall has recently been remodeled. The management decided to host some events to promote their event hall. So they approached LEGO Hungary and offered them the room at (...) (17 years ago, 31-Oct-07, to lugnet.events, FTX)

  Serious E-mail issue resolved

@ll, I am very sorry that apparently a serious issue with LUGNET's e-mail service went unnoticed for a couple of days. This resulted in a backlog of some 16,000 messages that went unprocessed plus several thousand e-mails that were not sent out. The (...) (17 years ago, 14-Nov-07, to lugnet.announce)

  Vendo set 8273

Vendo il set 8273, (URL) una sola volta, completo di scatola e istruzioni originali. Prima di metterlo all'asta lo propongo qui. Non è mio ma di un'altra persona che vorrebbe ricavare almeno 50 euro, ma sicuramente si accontenta di meno! Per evitare (...) (17 years ago, 8-Nov-07, to lugnet.org.it.itlug.market)

  Re: Test in ItLUG

(...) No problem, I hope it will work soon! Bye (17 years ago, 13-Nov-07, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  VX-999 - Space Pirate Lair (microscale)

(URL) I builded! After a year of not building anything, I decided to try out castle, microscale, and floating rocks - all in one MOC. This was inspired by the recent space station (fbtb) and microscale castle (classic-castle) contests, everyone's (...) (17 years ago, 12-Nov-07, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.microscale, lugnet.space, FTX) !

  Killough platform with power functions

A Killough platform is a triangular vehicle with three "omni-directional" wheels that can move or rotate in any direction. Here is my version using Power Functions motors. The obvious arrangement is to have one motor for each wheel. Instead, for an (...) (17 years ago, 13-Nov-07, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !

  Problemi col newsgroup di ItLUG

Se non riuscite a inserire un messaggio è per via di un problema ai server di Lugnet. Si stanno cercando soluzioni al problema. Luca (17 years ago, 9-Nov-07, to lugnet.org.it.itlug.market)

  Stor Jesus-staty i LEGO

Det har väl inte undgått någon att det planeras en Jesus-staty av Lego i Västerås? :) (URL) (17 years ago, 3-Nov-07, to lugnet.loc.se)

  Foto eventi

Ciao a tutti Ho finito di inserire su Youbrick le gallerie di foto relative a vari eventi di ItLug. (URL) visione Paolo (17 years ago, 5-Nov-07, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  LEGO World Denmark posticipato

Il LEGO World Denmark è stato posticipato di un anno. Le date saranno 12-17 Febbraio 2009. Gli organizzatori vogliono realizzare un evento eccezionale e hanno ritenuto che i tempi erano troppo stretti per garantire la qualità della manifestazione. (...) (17 years ago, 9-Nov-07, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: Pirate MOCs

I like the raked masts and I think the carronades on Dominance look pretty good. Nice use of longship hulls in an age of sail MOC. (17 years ago, 13-Nov-07, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)

  Re: OBB--it's where the cool kids hang out

(...) That'll save me from financial ruin. Cheers Richie Dulin (FUT market.theory) (17 years ago, 13-Nov-07, to lugnet.org.ca.obb, lugnet.market.theory, FTX)

Skipped 2 messages in group lugnet.admin.general (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact