  *553497 (-10)
  Re: Quasi quasi la compro...

"Gianluca Morelli" <poldoshop@yahoo.it> ha scritto nel messaggio news:JooBvD.I6@lugnet.com... (...) beh sono addirittura 4 , dico 4 centesimi di sconto....... ne prendo 2 ... (17 years ago, 21-Sep-07, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Intruder - a Christmas-themed Vignette.

his is only my second ever Vig. The theme may have been done before and if so, I apologise, it just seemed like a good idea at the time. It's simply titled "Intruder". The Police had spent years trying to track down the bearded burglar in the red (...) (17 years ago, 21-Sep-07, to lugnet.build.vignette)

  Last Stand - a Castle Vignette.

This vignette is entitled "Last Stand". The brave warrior held the line valiantly against the marauding skeleton hordes, and even managed to kill one with his trusty sword, but with his comrades all dead, all seems lost and he now faces death (...) (17 years ago, 21-Sep-07, to lugnet.build.vignette) !!

  Re: Coming Soon to the NWBC

(...) Thanks Bredan, I was beginning to think it was a tomb in here. I look forward to meeting you as well. NWBC is probably my favorite fest, it really has a great vibe. Only two weeks to go! For the rest of you people: What's-a-matta, you don't (...) (17 years ago, 21-Sep-07, to lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Top view rendering in LPub

(...) Hello Jaco, Just replace the first step statement (0 STEP) in your LDraw file with a rotstep command (0 ROTSTEP 90 0 0 ABS) to enable topview. Make sure that the "ortho" checkbox is checked. If you want to get back to 3D view at some step, (...) (17 years ago, 21-Sep-07, to lugnet.cad)

  Inspirational artifacts in UK

Ahoy all Pirate fans in the UK! Check out (URL) this auction of props> and other items from the Hornblower series including giant ship models! Something to use for a 1:1 recreation in LEGO or just to get you in the mood by decorating your house. (...) (17 years ago, 21-Sep-07, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)

  peeron inventory corrections

6508-1: Wave Racer 2447 TrLtBlue Minifig Accessory Helmet Visor should be 2 not 1 (1 is extra) 3023 White Plate 1 x 2 should be 1 not 2 (there is no extra) 6505-1: Fire Chief's Car 3024 TrRed Plate 1 x 1 Should be 3 not 2 (1 extra) 3024 TrYellow (...) (17 years ago, 21-Sep-07, to lugnet.inv)

  Re: Coming Soon to the NWBC

(...) When I saw "Keith Goldman" on the attendees list for this year, I got really excited. With good reason it would seem :D (17 years ago, 21-Sep-07, to lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, lugnet.space, FTX)

  Wanted: LDMerge beta testers

Thanks to an inquiry from Michael Heidemann, I've written a little utility called LDMerge. I'd like to have one or two other people test it before it is released just to confirm that it works as intended. LDMerge is a console tool for temporarily (...) (17 years ago, 21-Sep-07, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.mac, FTX)

  Re: VicLUG @ Local Train Show

Bravo, very nice work gentlemen. The pictures were tip-top. Thanks (17 years ago, 19-Sep-07, to lugnet.org.ca.viclug, lugnet.loc.ca.bc.vic)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact