 Events / NWBrickCon / 378
Re: Coming Soon to the NWBC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 21 Sep 2007 06:52:22 GMT

In lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, Brendan Mauro wrote:
   When I saw “Keith Goldman” on the attendees list for this year, I got really excited. With good reason it would seem :D

Thanks Bredan, I was beginning to think it was a tomb in here. I look forward to meeting you as well. NWBC is probably my favorite fest, it really has a great vibe. Only two weeks to go!

For the rest of you people: What’s-a-matta, you don’t like rock n’ roll? You don’t like giant 4 foot death-rings that look like something out of a James Bond movie? What? Youd don’t like VTOL attack ships, polar bear attacks, and Viking Convicts. I just don’t get you people anymore.

Go to the NWBC....just do yourself a favor and go....do it for the children....do it for America!

-Keith