 Events / NWBrickCon / 375
Re: Coming Soon to the NWBC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 20 Sep 2007 05:56:02 GMT

In lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, Keith Goldman wrote:

Without further ado, we present “The Omicron Weekend”

http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/37843

Thanks for looking, your comments, as allways, your smack and non-sequiturs are greatly appreciated.

I hope to see you all at NWBC!

Gorgeous work, guys- I really can’t wait to see this in person. And I’ll see if we can find a way to mount some paper towel dispensers around the table.

Daniel- I sure hope we have SPACE for this!

--
Tony Hafner
www.hafhead.com