 CAD / 14802
Re: Top view rendering in LPub
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Fri, 21 Sep 2007 07:07:36 GMT

How do render steps in top view only in Lpub?

I need to create instructions like the ones LEGO does in for example the Statue
of Liberty.

Hello Jaco,

Just replace the first step statement (0 STEP) in your LDraw file with a rotstep
command (0 ROTSTEP 90 0 0 ABS) to enable topview. Make sure that the "ortho"
checkbox is checked.

If you want to get back to 3D view at some step, replace the 0 STEP command of
this step with 0 ROTSTEP END

Tested with LPub 2.4.20.

Philo