 CAD / 14803
14802  |  14804
Subject:
Submission for MOTM/SOTM/POTM and Rachal closes in a week
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.announce
Date:
Fri, 21 Sep 2007 09:53:12 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Hi folks,

we still seek some entries for the MOTM/SOTM contest:

http://www.ldraw.org/module-LdrawMOTM.html

We currently have three entries for the MOTM, many for the POTM and none for the
SOTM. We will now only run these contests if there are a minimum of five entries
and it is unlikely that the SOTM will reach the quorum, but the MOTM could make
it ;-)  Please consider submitting your work. Deadline is 27.09.2007.

Since we've got no entries for "RACHAL - The RAytraching CHALlange":

http://www.ldraw.org/Article476.html

but think the challenge has an appealing subject we feel the term should be
extended to the end of the year.

w.
LDraw Contest Coordinator