  *381610 (-20)
  Re: Show Your Support of STS-107

(...) This is the least I could do.. (URL) humble tribute to the astronauts who we lost today. Mark P (URL) (22 years ago, 2-Feb-03, to lugnet.general)

  Printed bricks, Idea Book 239

Hello, If anyone is interested I've just posted 2 auctions on Ebay--one for rare printed bricks including "Philips" and "Glasgow" and the other for a 239 Idea book. Thank you and good luck if you decide to bid. BTW, I'm still looking for a printed (...) (22 years ago, 2-Feb-03, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Dreams will never die

I felt compelled to say this, I know that messages like this are a dime a dozen, so I really don't expect to be heard. I felt compelled to say what is in my heart regardless. I would have put this in an Off-topic, since it really doesn't relate to (...) (22 years ago, 2-Feb-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.tx, lugnet.org.us.texlug) !!

  Re: Show Your Support of STS-107

"Steven B. Combs" <stevencombs@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:H9npr9.DAx@lugnet.com... (...) (URL) j o n ] -- | Lego - (URL) Shipyard - (URL) Moonbase - (URL) Store - (URL) (22 years ago, 2-Feb-03, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Columbia and .space

I couldn't have said it any better myself, Paul. -- Thanx~ Nicole Drumm MS (URL) Hartzog" <panarchy23@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:H9nEKG.AC3@lugnet.com... (...) (22 years ago, 2-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Show Your Support of STS-107

(URL)-------<> Rick Hallman Member of MichLUG: (URL) "Not Just Another Brick in the Wall!" Confederation of Planets: (URL) Instant Messenger: The bRicktron <>-------<> (22 years ago, 2-Feb-03, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Show Your Support of STS-107

(URL) - In memory. (...) (22 years ago, 2-Feb-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space)

  Re: LEGO Theft

(...) Looks as if all's well that end's well: (URL) used to live in Tucson (plan to go back some day), and one of the "inside" jokes shared by her residents is that "Tucson" is the most mispelled city in the world. And yet another example:-) JOHN (22 years ago, 2-Feb-03, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Show Your Support of STS-107

I remember being in a sixth grade classroom as the first Space Shuttle tragedy unfolded. I had never thought it would happen again. God bless the families of these astronauts, who sought nothing more than to improve the station of humanity. My (...) (22 years ago, 2-Feb-03, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Show Your Support of STS-107

(URL) (22 years ago, 2-Feb-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space)

  Re: Save the RIS!

I can't speak for the LEGO Studios software (as I do not own it), but with Vision Command, the problem is more a support issue than anything else. LEGO does have a patch that does allow VC to work on 2000 or XP, but there are two catches: 1) The VC (...) (22 years ago, 2-Feb-03, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Divorce?

All you had to do was say what you meant. But according to you the complainers are being childish because YOU chose all the wrong words to express this "sarcastic" vent? Don't blame us, all we did was read what you wrote. And despite what some may (...) (22 years ago, 2-Feb-03, to lugnet.general)

  Re: RCX & RIS, a fading glory? - Advanced alternatives: JCX, Embedlets

(...) Hey, that's exactly what the Bricksmiths people are doing: (URL) C S Soh CSSoh's Lego Pneumatics (URL) where air is power! (22 years ago, 2-Feb-03, to lugnet.robotics)

  Couple things...

First thing...I'm down at Disney until Monday morning and wanted to know if anyone wanted stuff from the LEGO store here. They have some of the service packs and I can probably pick up some small stuff...no Star Destroyers, folks. Second (...) (22 years ago, 2-Feb-03, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  Re: Show Your Support of STS-107

In Memoriam: (...) (22 years ago, 2-Feb-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space)

  Re: Columbia

This is a wonderful idea. It's done. That feeling of illness came upon me that I had first felt in the 8th grade on a school trip when Challenger happened. I had been in Florida for the very first shuttle launch, planning to see it in person. The (...) (22 years ago, 2-Feb-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.general)

  Re: higasi nakano

(...) His webpage is... (URL) Japanese font set) In the page,there is anchor to his mail address. (22 years ago, 2-Feb-03, to lugnet.loc.jp)

  Re: Giving up the LEGO Maniac's Webring

Just so you all know, the ring's been spoken for. I've decided to allow Orion Pobursky to take it over, and encouraged him to seek the assistance of Jeremy, who also expressed willingness to help (but not manage it outright). Thanks! -Tim (22 years ago, 2-Feb-03, to lugnet.publish)

  Re: I did it! ACERs away!!

Right on! I can't wait to see what you've done with it Paul. I'm greatly flattered.... Cheers, -G (...) (22 years ago, 2-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: EPII Republic Assault Ship

'A simple experiment?' My friend, there is nothing simple about this beauty. Incredible stuff. My compliments. Cheers, -Gil (...) (22 years ago, 2-Feb-03, to lugnet.starwars)

Skipped 4 messages in groups lugnet.admin.statistics, lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.off-topic.fun (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact