  *381492 (-20)
  Re: THE OFFICIAL BRICKSWEST? 2003 ROLL CALL

Paul Thomas SCLTC (22 years ago, 31-Jan-03, to lugnet.events.brickswest)

  LEGO gaming at Gen Con?

Hi all, I'm wondering who's planning to go to Gen Con this summer in Indy and who's up for some LEGO gaming? More than that, I think it would be nifty to get an entire track of LEGO games going so that they could justify giving us a designated (...) (22 years ago, 1-Feb-03, to lugnet.gaming)

  Re: frame RCX reply how

(...) Bingo! I reached the bricktools/ of the frame-free: (URL) bytes At a glance, I missed how bricxcc toggles x08 in the command op to let command ops be repeated, but I'd now guess the bricxcc algorithm for framing standard RCX replies is: 1) (...) (22 years ago, 1-Feb-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  Re: Columbia

I put up another small tribute image on the sidebar. This isn't exactly something I looked forward to doing again. I haven't even deleted the picture of the Challenger crew from my site yet. Such a loss. [ j o n ] -- | Lego - (URL) Shipyard - (URL) (...) (22 years ago, 1-Feb-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.general)

  Re: report dalla fiera di Norimberga

(...) In verità fabio non sò nulla di preciso per l'italia, per la germania dovrebbereo essere ( i technic grandi) disponibili a settembre. marco (22 years ago, 1-Feb-03, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Want to Trade Airplanes?

I have: (URL) want: (URL) (22 years ago, 1-Feb-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: report dalla fiera di Norimberga parte 2

Mi sono dimenticato : 11) star wars: ancora dei mini set , altri quattro, e un paio di set grandi, tra cui un bellisimo AT-AT ricco di particolari. 12) serie orient expedition: presentati altri quattro o cinque set, tra cui un bellissimo castello (...) (22 years ago, 1-Feb-03, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: Columbia

"Tony Knaak" <tknaaker@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:H9n11z.Jxt@lugnet.com... (...) May (...) This is how I woke up today, with a phone call. I can't believe this happened. I know there are so many risks to begin with but it doesn't make it any (...) (22 years ago, 1-Feb-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.general)

  Re: Columbia

It is haunting that the challenger discussion was just brought up in this group, now more disaster. I just witnessed the footage on television and I and humbled and saddened. My heart goes out to the families of the crew. May this remind us how the (...) (22 years ago, 1-Feb-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.general)

  Re: Santa Fe Cars Sets 10022/10025

(...) You might be thinking about Reinhard Ben Beneke's brickshelf page: (URL) ?? Kecia (22 years ago, 1-Feb-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Debut MOCs: Landmate Frenzy

Hey Soren- NICE job on these little works of art! They are really awesome! I especially enjoyed looking over the HLM-2b and the K3A. Mladen is gonna be jealous that you whipped up a Sand green mecha first... :<) The Suzuki-HLM-2b is really nice, (...) (22 years ago, 1-Feb-03, to lugnet.build.mecha)

  Re: Columbia

The caption on the CNN ticker now says "Official at Johnson Space Center: Shuttle is lost." Peace and Long Life, Tony Alexander (22 years ago, 1-Feb-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.general)

  Re: How to use TowerApi.dll without TowerApi.lib

Hi, again ! I am sorry. I uploaded the imperfect file. I changed the USB LEGO Tower setup and have examined in the state where it is not a standard. Already, I fixed the bug, please download again. (...) (22 years ago, 1-Feb-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.robotics.spybotics, lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: Debut MOC: "Voodoo Child"

Soren, She's a beauty! Nicely SNOT-ty and engreebled work, and I must say, your photography grabs my attention. Love it! Peace and Long Life, Tony Alexander (22 years ago, 1-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Space Box 3 status

It's with sadness that I relate the following: On waking early to go to the post office, I flipped through the channels, and caught a shuttle mission on CNN. At this time (8:10 AM CT), they hadn't had voice, radar, or instrumentation data contact (...) (22 years ago, 1-Feb-03, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Columbia

As of 9:08 AM CT, CNN is showing multiple videos and pictures of several, not one, flying streaks. There is footage of the shuttle streaking past, then growing briefly brighter, after which there are several distinct streaks flying through the air (...) (22 years ago, 1-Feb-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.general)

  Re: Worst LEGO experience

(...) Once I inhaled a 1x1 round plate. I didn't got high, so I quit. (and yes, it's true) Pedro (22 years ago, 1-Feb-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Columbia

I should also add that there were 7 astronauts on board. One was the first Israeli astronaut. NASA said the computers on board the shuttle stopped communicating with mission control. -a very bad sign. The news is saying that terrorism is not likely. (...) (22 years ago, 1-Feb-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.general)

  framing RCX LNP replies in Java

(...) Thanks I reached: src/org/javastorms/lnp/IR.java (...) I think I see ... readMsg accepts what it likes else dies after reading the first distasteful byte. readMsg likes either of xF0 or xF1, then a length byte, then that many bytes, then a (...) (22 years ago, 1-Feb-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.java)

  Re: Divorce?

(...) *cough cough* Couldn't be anyone I know, could it? ;) (...) What are you talking about? Nobody's doing anything for me by proxy--I had to buy all I wanted at the higher price point this year. I have no minions. Some people may have been buying (...) (22 years ago, 1-Feb-03, to lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact