  *379479 (-20)
  RE: RIS2.0 Start-up: can it not start every time?!

Unfortunately, "msconfig" doesn't exist on all versions of Windows. However, "regedit" does. The key is: [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\...rsion\Run] Can't remember off the top of my head, but I think the value name is "RIS2Launch". Regardless, the Name Value (...) (22 years ago, 22-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: RIS2.0 Start-up: can it not start every time?!

Windows 2000 does not have Msconfig. You'll have to use the method I described in an earlier post to fix your problem... (URL) Fay" <rfay@attbi.com> wrote in message news:H94tpM.A2x@lugnet.com... (...) (22 years ago, 22-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Starship is Go for Launch!!

this is probably a dumb question, but exactly how does one play? also, is there a place where the 'play' can be observed? essentially.. so someone could see whether they would want to take the time and effort to play, or some other level of (...) (22 years ago, 22-Jan-03, to lugnet.gaming, lugnet.space)

  Re: My modular castle creations

(...) Don't worry , as evidenced by other posting, the battlements were something that had to be sacrificed to lower parts count. These arent really something I would build to show off my design skills, rather something I would buy , to build what I (...) (22 years ago, 22-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My modular castle creations

(...) This was definately a parts restrictions issue. These sets are really only something that I would buy if Lego produced them. They aren't really something I would build on my own. I myself would have had taller towers and bigger battlements (...) (22 years ago, 22-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My continued idea...dunno how this will fly.....

<snip> (...) the easiest way around both problems is simply follow the IOM plan: a neutral, undefined large continent/island that is just beyond anybody's borders, with the "mist" that disables mechanical and magical workings. The problem, of (...) (22 years ago, 22-Jan-03, to lugnet.gaming)

  ------( Terms of use for lugnet.com )------

TERMS OF USE FOR LUGNET.COM OVERVIEW AND DEFINITIONS lugnet.com ("LUGNET") is a privately owned Internet site designed and run primarily for the benefit of those who enjoy building with, discussing, collecting, buying & selling, trading, and (...) (22 years ago, 22-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.us.tclug)

  ------( Welcome to lugnet.org.us.tclug )------

Welcome to lugnet.org.us.tclug, a LUGNET discussion group. CHARTER/PURPOSE: lugnet.org.us.tclug (group): TCLUG: Twin Cities LEGO Users Group (Minnesota, U.S.A.) lugnet.org.us (group and hierarchy): U.S.-based user groups, clubs, and organizations (...) (22 years ago, 22-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.us.tclug)

  Re: thePrisoner

(...) Glad you like it. Bonus that you will explore the prisoner more. I have avoided extream spoilage so you should be suprised when viewing them. It's a Dark view with an ending that makes some people VERY upset.So DSIDWY! Best DaveG (22 years ago, 22-Jan-03, to lugnet.build)

  Re: RIS2.0 Start-up: can it not start every time?!

"Bluey" <Wolf_and_eagle@spam...yahoo.com> wrote in message news:H94Jxv.GuK@lugnet.com... (...) through (...) If your running Windows click on start, run, type msconfig, enter, select startup tab, uncheck the MindStorms program from the list, reboot (...) (22 years ago, 22-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: News authentication

(...) You're welcome. I've been building mostly space recently, but my focus varies widely depending on my mood. Your Xizor-like is very neat looking. I've always liked the Xizor, and had meant a few times to make a spin at building something along (...) (22 years ago, 22-Jan-03, to lugnet.people.newbie, lugnet.space)

  Re: Lame Parts Comeptition closed

(...) Allister, Hi. Thanks for running this contest. It was really fun, even if I was just an observer this time around. As to the smaller number of entries, I think that maybe there was a timing issue. I wanted to put together an entry, but I was (...) (22 years ago, 22-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: My modular castle creations

Hahaha , by arms I meant Armaments, but those NBa guys might help us make some very cool Islamic soldiers if we added them to those guys from the orient expedition! Jon (...) (22 years ago, 22-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle's Revenge !

(...) Thanks! I had a lot of fun with it. The design concept of Dragon & Ship was one I had months ago, but only recently did I get enough (or any!) of certain specialized elements to build with. (...) Yes, I thought the same thing once it was done. (...) (22 years ago, 22-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: My modular castle creations

Jon, I just saw that the "Connectivity" folder is up (it wasn't moderated yesterday). Your castle looks even better when you put the other buildings in the middle. Bruce (22 years ago, 22-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: fast sell...

(...) No reason...just that I had a 12V train motor that had been in my collection and I have no reason to keep it... so I just sold it for a very low price. It was untested and I did not know if the item would run. Ben (22 years ago, 22-Jan-03, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: thePrisoner

Very nice! I've only ever seen the first episode, but this inspires me to go find the others and watch them. There's a video store near me that has all kinds of obscure things that probably thas these. Bruce (22 years ago, 22-Jan-03, to lugnet.build)

  Re: My modular castle creations

I really like the overall idea, and it's quite similar to something I have been slowly developing. (school and work get in the way) I especially like the way you have ladders and doors connecting almost everything and I hope you will post more of (...) (22 years ago, 22-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: News authentication

(...) right? Well, I actually don't build anything else than spacish things, so I hope to see you and the other fellows there very soon. If you're interested, you'll find a few pix of things I've built here: (URL) It's not a lot at the moment but (...) (22 years ago, 22-Jan-03, to lugnet.people.newbie)

  Re: Pre - Classic Space rears it's ugly head again

(...) Thanks, you'll be seeing me and the Nautilus there, at least! Joe Meno (22 years ago, 22-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

Skipped 1 message in group lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact