  *379196 (-20)
  Old Technics, 6274Pirate Ship, Service Station and 4 Minifig lots on E-bay

hello Here are some more sets for sale (ending on January 27th ) and ...good luck !!! Pietro Peterbol follow the link: (URL) Lego pre-technic #801 assorted gears NISB Lego Pirates #6274 Caribbean Clipper from1989 Lego System #6378 Service Station (...) (22 years ago, 21-Jan-03, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Pre - Classic Space rears it's ugly head again

I curse you for how awesome this looks Chris ;) This totally hit the mark for the 'tween theme. As soon as I saw those ball sockets in the Ep II sets I thought 'rocket nozzle'. Looks like you thought the same and employeed them in a most excellent (...) (22 years ago, 21-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Dax att handla!

Läste i lugnet.general att det kinesiska bolaget som tillverkar "Coko" (Lego-Kloner) har fällts i kinesisk domstol. Om jag inte minns fel så är det Biltema som säljer dessa i Sverige, så vill ni ha nåt att samla på så är det dax att inhandla innan (...) (22 years ago, 21-Jan-03, to lugnet.loc.se)

  thePrisoner

I have built a dio of the village square and several of the people are illustrated in LEGO. Moderation for folder awaits but thumbs and few deeplinks are viewable now. (URL) (22 years ago, 21-Jan-03, to lugnet.announce.moc) !!

  Re: My Website

(...) Hi Nick! I only had a brief few free moments, but thought I'd check out what I could on your site. You are off to a great start there. On your background: I like the political arena you are setting up, especially the religions you have set up. (...) (22 years ago, 21-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Pre - Classic Space rears it's ugly head again

Chris, I really like this. That window works perfectly. Other nice details are the hatch with built in ladder and the use of those ball turret pieces as engines. Bruce (22 years ago, 21-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Regarding LSYNTH

LSYNTH's status window does not inform me that the file has been created successfully under Win98 SE. It does with W2K though. Perhaps you can fix this too? It only says: Welcome to LSynth, a bendable part synthesizer for LDraw files. The sentence (...) (22 years ago, 21-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Meeting Wed 29 Jan (was Re: Meeting is when? (was Re: Meeting on Thursday, 23-Jan-2003?

(...) That's what my Mom always said about me while gowing up. (...) I'm looking forward to meeting you too Larry, as well as Jim and Rob. Why wait till my first BrickFest - I just missed the last one. I've been keeping a low profile here and been (...) (22 years ago, 21-Jan-03, to lugnet.loc.us.pa.phi.har)

  Pre - Classic Space rears it's ugly head again

Hi all, The first of the 2003 lineup is the HopLab. (URL) is a quick hop lander with mobile lab and scanning equipment. A ship that the Lego Space Command split into two vehicles in the Classic Space Age. Combining the hoppin' tech of (URL) the (...) (22 years ago, 21-Jan-03, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.space) !

  Re: Activity on .castle

Hey Tanya What a great post! Part of the reason for my apparent conversion to .space is that the past month or so, just about every post in castle has been (1)complaining that no one is posting or (2)ideas for the Medieval Marketplace.. but not that (...) (22 years ago, 21-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Shopko and other clearance

(...) I assume you meant you saw the 4795 at ShopKo. I have been watching a few of them, but the prices are still hanging around $37 a piece. At $19 they become pretty attractive. (22 years ago, 21-Jan-03, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: MOC: Willys Jeep with variations

(...) I think that the hood/bonnet on the "girls" version is better than the flat hood used on the others. The only complaint I have is that the wheels are a bit big. I would have used a different kind of wheel. And I would add 1x1 clear round (...) (22 years ago, 21-Jan-03, to lugnet.build.military)

  Re: Newbie NQC Spybot problems

"John Hansen" <JohnBinder@aol.com> wrote in message news:H92uu0.Bxz@lugnet.com... (...) codes (...) ordinary (...) in (...) do (...) applies (...) John Many thanks for the quick response. The 'repeat' problem realy had me stumped. Last time I (...) (22 years ago, 21-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  My Website

Check out my website. (URL) I'm having trouble working out the details of my story, I have some ideas on the direction but the events in between are putting a hamper on the progress of my story. Please offer some suggestions! (22 years ago, 21-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Something about Lego on the news

(...) Pete, It's about that company that makes the "Shifty" and "Brick" brand knock-offs. See this thread for links to news stories: (URL) (22 years ago, 21-Jan-03, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Prototype Destroyer

(...) oops. totally missed that picture. (URL) was comparing it in the pic next to the couch (but obviously a love seat). 4.5 ft x 12 = 54 inches 54 in / 10 = 5.4 baseplate lengths 5.4 bl x 32 = ~173 studs. okay, so I was an entire baseplate short. (...) (22 years ago, 21-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: GATS pictures

(...) They look great Leah! SteveM (22 years ago, 21-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  Re: Prototype Destroyer

(...) Definitely a good start for said fleet--if the ships look like this, Blacktron won't have a prayer. XD Any chance of a picture showing this next to a 6986? (Not that it would be anywhere near the same size, but a comparison to the biggest (...) (22 years ago, 21-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Space.

(...) At least it's chuckle-worthy... though to be honest I almost thought your comment was funnier. I'm going to have the phrase "awkward kneeless leap" bouncing around in my head for the rest of the day. (22 years ago, 21-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Something about Lego on the news

Hi all, I was in work today and on the three o'clock news on Radio Two there was a bit about Lego. I didn't hear it properly as people were talking (and I must keep my AFOL status a secret there), but it was something about Lego winning a copyright (...) (22 years ago, 21-Jan-03, to lugnet.loc.uk)

Skipped 6 messages in groups lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.off-topic.test (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact