 Marketplace / Shopping / 10412
Re: Shopko and other clearance
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Tue, 21 Jan 2003 20:45:43 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Dan Thompson writes:
I was searching for a deal today and found set 4795 Ogel Underwater Base and
AT Sub for $19 and a three pack of 6771, 6773, and 6674 for $8.70 at Kohls.
I just I would share my finds that others could also try for them.
-suvied

I assume you meant you saw the 4795 at ShopKo.  I have been watching a few of
them, but the prices are still hanging around $37 a piece.  At $19 they become
pretty attractive.