  *378856 (-10)
  Re: Ideas for Brickswest sessions

<snippage because my post will be small> Speaking as one of those model builders who trained the fellow who eventually was one of the first builders in CA... I can say that you were *never* allowed to mulitate a brick to make it work. Only on (...) (22 years ago, 20-Jan-03, to lugnet.events.brickswest)

  una proposta 2, anche per un prossimo legofest ...

Nessuno ha pensato alla possibilità di realizzare nei prossimi legofest una sfida con dei veicoli lego radiocomandati ? Adesso che abbiamo avuto da mamma lego la 8475 che (sebbene non perfetta) offre nuove possibilità, da amante di tutto quello che (...) (22 years ago, 20-Jan-03, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: Wenn 1000steine ../ und es geht sogar etwas um LEGO / sowie um TV, Bücher, Moral und überhaupt..

In lugnet.loc.de, Johannes Koehler writes: Einen schönen Abend allen müden und hungrigen sowie weniger müden oder hungrigen Lesern! (...) Immer noch nicht? Dann fange doch gleich mit dem Mittagessen an. Wie wäre es mit Nudeln? (Ontopisch nur für (...) (22 years ago, 20-Jan-03, to lugnet.loc.de)

  Re: MAN in ...blue

(...) Can't say anything else then : WOW!! And if I look at the pictures again I only go :WOW! Verry nice work indeed. If it is ok, i'm going to copy some of the lifting mechanism for the tipper (using the same princip)? That was a realy good idea, (...) (22 years ago, 20-Jan-03, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic)

  Minifig generator

Concerning the minifig generator: GREAT tool!!! But can it be made so, that it remembers the last settings you made? And can the Town radio 3962 be added to the hand accessories? Jaco (22 years ago, 20-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Feature request

Hmm. This is a new post but it ended up under another with the same subject! I am posting it again... "Jaco van der Molen" <jmolen@globalxs.nl> schreef in bericht news:H90o8x.4pH@lugnet.com... (...) (22 years ago, 20-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Sand Green and POV

Here's some interesrting reading that dosen't answer the question but is very related (just trying to keep a path for historical sake). The thread wanders, but from here down is about CLUTs and MLCad custom (...) (22 years ago, 20-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.inst)

  Meeting is when? (was Re: Meeting on Thursday, 23-Jan-2003?

Q: are we thinking this wednesday? I forget. it works for me but I thought Rob said it didn't for him. Thursday 23 jan does NOT work for me, I fly home that day for GATS Novi (see www.michlug.org for more info) (...) We could even do Hillside Cafe, (...) (22 years ago, 20-Jan-03, to lugnet.loc.us.pa.phi.har)

  Re: Wenn Lugnet.loc.de unerreichbar wäre....

(...) Aber das ist doch der alleinige Zweck von lugnet.loc.de ? :D (...) Wenn Mann ein Tastatur- oder ABS-benutzer ist soll Mann so etwas an Fachleute überlassen :D (...) Ich weiss nicht, ob der Internet-Police auf LUGNET solche Links auch begreifen (...) (22 years ago, 20-Jan-03, to lugnet.loc.de)

  Re: Wenn Lugnet.loc.de unerreichbar wäre....

(...) Hallo, was war denn das für eine unkorrekte Anrede hier? (...) Ja, so sieht das aus! (...) das! Schönen Abend noch! Ben (22 years ago, 20-Jan-03, to lugnet.loc.de)

Skipped 1 message in group lugnet.admin.general (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact