  *378456 (-5)
  Re: Two new creations, MP-2 Visage II and the Long Range Mecha Transport Vehicle (LRMTV)

Man... It was just getting boring in build.mecha, and BAM! Here you come to save the day, Geordo... ;-) About the mecha: The studlessness (my new word), the removable armour, the weapons, the articulation... WOW WOW WOW WOW! I love this mecha! The (...) (22 years ago, 18-Jan-03, to lugnet.build.mecha)

  Re: Privet drive car bumper

Bruce Hietbrink <bnh@chem.ucla.edu> wrote in message news:H8vnz3.A6q@lugnet.com... (...) the (...) Mine were silver (bought in Woolworths back in September) (Duckie) Dave Till (22 years ago, 18-Jan-03, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Inferior colour rendering in this year's instructions

(...) I had this identical problem, so it's not just you. Certain colors are *horribly* rendered, such as the orange in the Star Wars mini sets (check out the pod racers-- the orange in Sebulba's racer is way off). It doesn't always lead directly to (...) (22 years ago, 18-Jan-03, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Two new creations, MP-2 Visage II and the Long Range Mecha Transport Vehicle (LRMTV)

(...) It can be tempting to add all sorts of frills and fringe to a design, and I think your design stands out because you didn't. Makes it look more realistic IMHO. I hope you take this as a compliment: something about the shapes you used and the (...) (22 years ago, 18-Jan-03, to lugnet.build.mecha)

  Re: The A.R.C.

"Joel Kuester" <septenemae@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:H8vyJo.F38@lugnet.com... <snip> (...) Good discussion. I'm trying to nail down what I meant as well when I said it looked like something you built. While I can't place it exactly I still (...) (22 years ago, 18-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact