  *378336 (-20)
  Besign of battery box

Hi! I am thinking of a design, which includes technic and a 9V battery box. My questions 1 where is the connection for power out? 2 how does it open? 3 what is the 1x2 raised part? I'll use a 5120 switch and a motor to run a small vihicle, something (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jan-03, to lugnet.technic)

  carpenter needed for the map mosaic

I've been convinced to ship the Map mosaic to Brickswest for display. Whether I come up with the money, Lego helps out, or I have to solicit donations from the lugnet community, I haven't yet determined, but it will be there. What I need, though, is (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jan-03, to lugnet.events.brickswest)

  Re: IR Proximity Detection Problem

(...) A friend of mine attempted this setup a while back and came to the conclusion that he basically needed to be nearly perfectly perpendicular to the object he was trying to detect. So he decided this was way to precise/finicky for his general (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  Re: 10030a - Mini RBR from 10030 Imperial Star Destroyer

PS: I used colour 260 for dark red - not sure if that's correct, but it's the closest colour match in my copy of MLcad 8?) ROSCO (22 years ago, 17-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.models.sets)

  RoboRider Canisters Free to Good Home

I've got 16 different RoboRider canisters, 1 Bionicle canister, & 1 Technic Throwbot belt pack that I'd like to give away to a good home to anyone willing to pay for shipping -- take as many as you'd like; first come first served. ...I might have a (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jan-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: BricxCC 3.3.7.1

(...) Sure. I've made that change now but I will wait for a few more updates before I put out a new release. Thanks, John Hansen (22 years ago, 17-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  10030a - Mini RBR from 10030 Imperial Star Destroyer  [DAT]

Enjoy! 0 FILE C:\Lego\LDRAW\MODELS...10030a.ldr 0 10030a - mini RBR 0 Name: 10030a.ldr 0 Author: Ross Crawford 0 Official Model 0 ROTATION CENTER 0 0 0 1 "Custom" 0 ROTATION CONFIG 0 0 1 15 -70 0 0 1 0 0 0 1 0 0 0 1 4733.DAT 1 15 -50 0 0 0 0 -1 0 1 (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.models.sets)

  Re: I need a list of parts...

(...) I'll measure the logo (when I don't forget to do that ;-) (...) The difference in the logo on the storage box is that it has an aditional border line around the logo, if I remember well. I wrote about making a scan to show you how the logo (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: bridges, flags, and pipe racers.....

(...) your right, some of these are very cool looking. (...) this is probably VERY true. our idea of a bridge game evolved from the 2 things... the recent (then) junk yard wars episode of bridge building, and because we don't do anything half a$$ed, (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: LSynth 2.0 Available

Bill, My initial thought is.... what are the chances that someone will find a commercial use for this program? But in thinking about it more, I have no idea how far other contributing authors will take this program, so out of respect for their (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.inst)

  Duane Drumm back in the hospital

Subject says it all. Email replies can be sent to kdrumm1@stny.rr.com. Doctors are unsure at this time when he will be out, "if ever." I really hate it when doctors say that. :`( -- Thanx~ Nicole Drumm MS (URL) (22 years ago, 17-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Sand Green and POV

(...) Try using L3P and POV-Ray without LPub, because I'd be surprised if it was an LPub issue. If it works without LPub please let me know. Could it be that L3P doesn't know how to map the Sand Green color to RGB? (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.inst)

  Re: Lego Fest

(...) I'd be interested, but only for the 22 March date. I can bring MOC train and town, but no NBLTC modules (yet). Also TLC sets if we want to put on a themed display, and probably stuff to trade/sell. Chris (22 years ago, 17-Jan-03, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Sand Green and POV

All, I have built a model in MLCad in Sand Green. Using LPub, I rendered out the main image and rather than Sand Green, the color came out light gray. How can I make sure that it renders in Sand Green? Thanks! Jake --- Jake McKee LEGO Enthusiast (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.inst)

  Re: Ordine tramite 1000steine.de

Grazie Willy, il problema è che gia a Dicembre Renè mi aveva detto che gli era arrivato un pacco (probabilmente il mio), ma da allora non ho più ricevuto risposte. Capisco che sia impegnatissimo, quindi aspetterò ancora un po prima di (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jan-03, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: How high can you spiral 2 x 4 bricks?

"Tobbe Arnesson" <StPnAtM@lotek.nu> wrote in message news:H8uMsD.6Hw@lugnet.com... (...) Deleted some... (...) the (...) I suspect it depends on the "freshness" of the bricks. New bricks "clicks" better. Allways use new bricks, give away old (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jan-03, to lugnet.build)

  Re: Proposed solution for Building Instruction scale issue

(...) You are welcome. Is there going to be an end? I've done enough applications in my life to know that my own philosphic perspectives on what makes a great tool are not as strong as the group philosphy. As the implementor of the tool, I only use (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: My first instructions online

(...) Rob, I like it! I wouldn't change a thing. Kevin (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jan-03, to lugnet.inst, lugnet.trains)

  Brickswest

Just curious which of you guys are planning on attending Brickswest this year. Just do a quick rollcall. FYI, I'll be bringing at least 2-3 large bins of new, unsorted Lego for sale or trade to the event. Jimmy (22 years ago, 17-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Re: Finally my Target hits 75% off

(...) It's getting harder and harder to find sale stuff anymore. I guess the eBay experience has turned a lot of people into sale buzzards. It may also be that the uncertain economy had a few people trying to save some money off the clearance sales (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jan-03, to lugnet.market.shopping)

Skipped 2 messages in groups lugnet.admin.database, lugnet.off-topic.debate (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact