  *378325 (-20)
  Duane Drumm back in the hospital

Subject says it all. Email replies can be sent to kdrumm1@stny.rr.com. Doctors are unsure at this time when he will be out, "if ever." I really hate it when doctors say that. :`( -- Thanx~ Nicole Drumm MS (URL) (22 years ago, 17-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Sand Green and POV

(...) Try using L3P and POV-Ray without LPub, because I'd be surprised if it was an LPub issue. If it works without LPub please let me know. Could it be that L3P doesn't know how to map the Sand Green color to RGB? (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.inst)

  Re: Lego Fest

(...) I'd be interested, but only for the 22 March date. I can bring MOC train and town, but no NBLTC modules (yet). Also TLC sets if we want to put on a themed display, and probably stuff to trade/sell. Chris (22 years ago, 17-Jan-03, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Sand Green and POV

All, I have built a model in MLCad in Sand Green. Using LPub, I rendered out the main image and rather than Sand Green, the color came out light gray. How can I make sure that it renders in Sand Green? Thanks! Jake --- Jake McKee LEGO Enthusiast (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.inst)

  Re: Ordine tramite 1000steine.de

Grazie Willy, il problema è che gia a Dicembre Renè mi aveva detto che gli era arrivato un pacco (probabilmente il mio), ma da allora non ho più ricevuto risposte. Capisco che sia impegnatissimo, quindi aspetterò ancora un po prima di (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jan-03, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: How high can you spiral 2 x 4 bricks?

"Tobbe Arnesson" <StPnAtM@lotek.nu> wrote in message news:H8uMsD.6Hw@lugnet.com... (...) Deleted some... (...) the (...) I suspect it depends on the "freshness" of the bricks. New bricks "clicks" better. Allways use new bricks, give away old (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jan-03, to lugnet.build)

  Re: Proposed solution for Building Instruction scale issue

(...) You are welcome. Is there going to be an end? I've done enough applications in my life to know that my own philosphic perspectives on what makes a great tool are not as strong as the group philosphy. As the implementor of the tool, I only use (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: My first instructions online

(...) Rob, I like it! I wouldn't change a thing. Kevin (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jan-03, to lugnet.inst, lugnet.trains)

  Brickswest

Just curious which of you guys are planning on attending Brickswest this year. Just do a quick rollcall. FYI, I'll be bringing at least 2-3 large bins of new, unsorted Lego for sale or trade to the event. Jimmy (22 years ago, 17-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Re: Finally my Target hits 75% off

(...) It's getting harder and harder to find sale stuff anymore. I guess the eBay experience has turned a lot of people into sale buzzards. It may also be that the uncertain economy had a few people trying to save some money off the clearance sales (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jan-03, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Have Fun

Hey guys, Hope you all get some sleep tonight and have a great time tomorrow! Relax, enjoy, take lots of pictures. :) Off to the windy city... Iain (22 years ago, 17-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Spring Meeting and Moonbase Modules

(...) -snip- (...) Hey Pat, I'm all for figuring out a specific guideline on the monorails, but I thought of some other ideas to consider. One is: What height should we have the tracks at? The corridor doors are elevated, so should we put the tracks (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.us.texlug)

  Re: Lego Fest

(...) I live in Reading so Aldershot would be very handy for me. I could probably make either of those dates too. I'd love to meet some other AFsOL - although my friends now accept how much I *really* like Lego, and act suitably impressed when I (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jan-03, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Knight1 for Blue Ninja figs trade

Hello, I am looking to trade my 104 Knight1's: (URL) the Blue young Samurai: (URL) a 1:1 basis. If you're interested, please let me know at Lego_Lot@hotmail.com Best regards from Christer (22 years ago, 17-Jan-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Lego Fest

(...) I can and would do either of those. (22 years ago, 17-Jan-03, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Alt-universe Parthenon and other MOC's

(...) though. You could jpg compress these to about 1/5 the size and probably not lose any noticeable resolution. How could I have missed your post about your Chrysler Building last August? I just saw for the first time now. Wow! That's a beauty. (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jan-03, to lugnet.build, lugnet.build.ancient)

  Re: There are smarter LEGO people out there than me

(...) Rookie mistake--I meant: (URL) 'bout that... :) Dave K (22 years ago, 17-Jan-03, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Oct-Mar Legofest Any interest?

This all sounds very promising. If anyone "senior" wants to check the venue out for suitability I'm sure visits could be arranged. It also sounds like there are people willing and far more able to cope with the orgainisation of this, so again if you (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jan-03, to lugnet.loc.uk.en)

  Re: IR Proximity Detection Problem

Dean, Philo, Thank you both very much: Including the sensor monitoring in a "repeat"-loop brouhgt the solution. Works quite perfect. I guess "SendMessage" is somewhat slow, i. e. the IR-emission/reflection. Now I am going to even improve the (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  Re: Ordine tramite 1000steine.de

(...) di regola da 7 a 10 gg. mi è però anche capitato che tutta la operazione é durata 3 mesi xchè i mie amici della SDA (con il loro servizio posta del cazzo!!!) non mi hanno lasciato un avviso e dopo 10 gg hanno rispedito tutto quanto in (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jan-03, to lugnet.loc.it)

Skipped 2 messages in group lugnet.off-topic.debate (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact