  *376958 (-10)
  Re: Sorry I haven't been around

cheer up, big guy! i used to work for wal-mart also. trust me, losing this job is no big loss (except the 10% employee discount you get). i hated dealing with crabby customers anyway. i agree with eric: your great website has had a positive affect (...) (22 years ago, 11-Jan-03, to lugnet.build.mecha)

  Re: LoTR: The Two "Towels"

(...) I think a little more active defense of Frodo is implied, and Aragorn already stated that the Nazgul don't like fire, but surely they gave ground quickly because they felt they could afford to be patient. At the same time, I rather imagine (...) (22 years ago, 11-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Newest LEGO maniac.

Congratulations!!! Now is time to start buying Scala and Belville ;) Very nice family! Jorge F.- (22 years ago, 11-Jan-03, to lugnet.people, lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: MOC: SW Hoverbikes - Third wave

(...) stories, too, especially the EhBike's. (...) Me too, but just for one more day. Apology accepted. -Andrew (...) (22 years ago, 11-Jan-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Another axle joiner...

Yeah, it looks like you're right. It's just that the injection point is so huge. I did find a smaller version of the dimple on this part (and a couple others): (URL) just wonder why we don't see the same thing on any of the other liftarms. Maybe (...) (22 years ago, 11-Jan-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: 4534 e 4535

(...) Correzione: 4534: vendito in "Target", Stati Uniti (URL) vendito in "Toys r Us" (Stati Uniti) e "Amazon.com" (URL) che era vendito en Shop at Home era KTR04, che è piú completo que 4535. Ti prego di scusare l'errore :-( En tutto caso, visita (...) (22 years ago, 11-Jan-03, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: IndyLUG Inaugural Train Show Jan 18 and 19

(...) I just got the classic streamliners special publication from Kalmbach and was trying to get my money's worth! (actually it was a great read)... (22 years ago, 11-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.us.indylug, lugnet.trains)

  Received my RIS 2.0 - the two motors run at different speed! :-(((

Hello all, I opened the box of my first Mindstorms set yesterday, and it came with two motors that are slightly different from the usual motors I have, they are much lighter, have notches, and sound differently than normal geared down motors (such (...) (22 years ago, 11-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: BIGFOOT-II

"Andrea Grazi" <ANDREA.GRAZI@TISCALINET.IT> wrote in message news:H8IEwo.6nJ@lugnet.com... (...) That was a verry nice car. Good consept and good constructed. I hope LEGO soon will make bigger wheels so we can make bigger cars with more (...) (22 years ago, 11-Jan-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: LoTR: The Two "Towels"

(...) I'll agree on the computer game part-- those almost always need LOTS of liberties. Unless you want a boring game... (...) I guess the beauty of the book is that it doesn't actually describe the scene. In my mind, I see Strider leaping out, (...) (22 years ago, 11-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact