  *376619 (-10)
  Re: Securities Firm and Statue Maker's Marketplace

(...) This makes me feel a lot better about all my rule bending. (Smiles innocently). I also think it helps resolve the streeet width issue. When I post my whole village (soon) I use streets (bases) because of the hight of my buidings. With this (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Lpub 2.1.0.4 problems

(...) I'll have to look at this. You are sure that MEGAPOV is in the same directory as POV-Ray, just like MEGA-POV instructions say? I've not tested the new MEGAPOV and POV-Ray 3.5. Caveat Emptor. (...) Please make sure you are only running one (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jan-03, to lugnet.inst)

  Re: XP and 1349 Steven Speilberg Moviemaker Set

The XP patch is now mention on the Lego Studios support page. But, you have to call them and ask for a CD. Why not make a patch for download, like everyone else ... ? Anywy, did anyone try the XP version? I still stick to Win98, partly due to the (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jan-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.animation)

  Lego have slipped up

(...) (URL) it looks like Lego have produced a useful set for once. Unlike Tobbe I tend not to buy new sets, the last two we're copies of the blue pnumatic breakdown lorry. Call me a cynic but this surprises me. Apart from the new technic I think (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jan-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: My New Website

(...) Hmm...(sees incentive to Launch Draken Online and learn <html> as well.) Kind of sad to see such an ambitious project go under, though. If you don't mind, I might be interested in starting something similar to that sometime soon. (...) <<_Matt (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My New Website

(...) Hmm...(sees incentive to Launch Draken Online and learn <html> as well.) Kind of sad to see such an ambitious project go under, though. If you don't mind, I might be interested in starting something similar to that sometime soon. (...) <<_Matt (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: adding power inlet to technic control center

Those ARE very differnet designs. Thanks for taking the time to post this information. It will help in my progress... -Rob "Philippe Hurbain" <philohome@free.fr> wrote in message news:H8Gs69.6G8@lugnet.com... (...) (4 URLs) and the folder after (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic)

  Re: Question about the Future of LDraw CAD family.

(...) Ok, got an even more general question. Any reason that a group, could be set aside to develop just the CAD engine, and allow it to be used for loads of things? I mean, the core engine programmers could develop the core parts of the program, (...) (22 years ago, 9-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Harpy Air Superiority Fighter

(...) Ryan, its only fair to warn you that your "top secret" facility has been discovered from orbit by the "104-Sulu" System Defense Boat. I will give you a one hour window to evacuate all personell before I issue strike orders on the possum works. (...) (22 years ago, 9-Jan-03, to lugnet.build.military)

  Re: Big synchro drives: vacuum cleaner, lawn mower

"Stefan Elsner" <news02@lowpoly.com> wrote in message news:H8Gv4x.GBv@lugnet.com... (...) years (...) use shocks as a way of moving a rotation through a compressing joint! I had tried building a lawn-mowing robot when I was younger (it concerned my (...) (22 years ago, 9-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact