  *376274 (-5)
  Re: MINI Gasgano's Pod - MOC

Lenny, Thanks for the kind words. The only other pods I've even thought about trying are the two that LEGO has released in Watto's Junkyard. I'm not even familiar with the names of the drivers... I'm also planning on rendering a wall-paper-sized (...) (22 years ago, 8-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Gateway patent using Lego

"miguel agullo" <technicpuppy@yahoo.com> skrev i meddelandet news:H8Ep3L.7Mo@lugnet.com... (...) Well, both LDRAW, MLCad and BlockCAD has been mentioned in different computer magazines before that, I think the german c't wrote about all of them in (...) (22 years ago, 8-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Question about the Future of LDraw CAD family.

"Anders Isaksson" <isaksson.etuna@REMO...tninet.se> skrev i meddelandet news:H8CzME.6py@lugnet.com... (...) I (...) of (...) not (...) After seeing your .dat files, I'll repeat myself, those stones are *very* like the Anchor Stones, they even use (...) (22 years ago, 8-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Is Lego false advertising the new 2003 sets?

Hey all, After looking at MARZ and seeing the awesome new Town and Train sets I found something that kinda bugged me. To see what I am talking about, look at these sets for an example: (URL) I see what looks like new electric light up parts. I was (...) (22 years ago, 8-Jan-03, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Western Mass, Lego, and More

(...) Heh, I don't actually live in Western Mass either. I'm from south of the border in Connecticut, but I work in Southwick. You'll have bring your Mac to work someday so I can stop in during lunch and see what it's like in person. (22 years ago, 8-Jan-03, to lugnet.loc.us.ma.spr)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact