 CAD / 9162
Re: Gateway patent using Lego
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 8 Jan 2003 18:50:02 GMT

"miguel agullo" <technicpuppy@yahoo.com> skrev i meddelandet
news:H8Ep3L.7Mo@lugnet.com...

Any articles published in any magazine prior to that?

Well, both LDRAW, MLCad and BlockCAD has been mentioned in different
computer magazines before that, I think the german c't wrote about all of
them in the autumn 2001, and BlockCAD has been in magazines before that.

Does magazines count?

--
Anders Isaksson, Sweden
Gallery:   http://user.tninet.se/~hbh828t/gallery/index.htm