  *375724 (-10)
  Re: New Poll

Agreed. The advantage of 7-wide is also that it runs fine on 12V track, 8-wide will not. My original idea of 7-wide was "broad gauge". 7 wide looks more real as wheels are really under the train. Still, front sheilds on engines are problems when (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: How can I get a Mindstorms Ultimate Accessories Kit??????

(...) In Lego.com, there seem to be availability problems in the U.S. and Canada, but it is still available in Europe. And in New Zealand, they are accepting orders to be shipped by Jan 27. Don't give up hope yet! =8D (22 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: LDraw.org 2002-06 Parts Update Now Available

The parts preview page does not work... Jaco "Steve Bliss" <partsref@yahoo.com> schreef in bericht news:H80BEG.3GH@lugnet.com... (...) of (...) library. (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad)

  RIS 2.0 $99 at Target

Heads up gang, I found the RIS 2.0 on sale for $99 at two Targets (Camarillo and Ventura, CA). Camarillo was out already, I got the last one on the shelf in Ventura. Oxnard didn't sell them at all. Those are the only three stores I went to, might (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  January Sale started. 25% off!

Let's get some room for new stuff :-) 25% off everything (some stuff even more) running from January 6th to 13th. Happy shopping: (URL) Straaberg, Denmark (URL) (22 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: How can I get a Mindstorms Ultimate Accessories Kit??????

I don't know where you are located, but the local Fry's in Oregon (Fry's is a large electronics shop) has shelves full of them (except for the one at my house, that is). I was surprised to find them, but they must have dragged them out of a (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Random coordinates?

(...) There is a random number generator in the previous POV-Ray version, so I suppose there is one in the latest as well. I've used it several times, albeit mainly for animations. Fredrik (22 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: My new MOC : Medieval fortified town

(...) Thanks ;-) (...) It's planned to be in the next release of my site. Have you seen that I have changed all of my site this week-end and added a links page with a link to your site ? Denix ____ Fantasy & LEGO (URL) (22 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My new MOC : Medieval fortified town

(...) If you leave in Europe, there's something new in that bulks and it's really helpfull. (...) Yes I'm working on modules because I have not yet the space to build my town in one piece. I don't this town is compact. When I visit some of the (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My new MOC : Medieval fortified town

(...) No, not seriously. But I planned to do it in several time. So, I buy the bricks I need when I need it. (...) Nothing, only LEGO. Denix _____ Fantasy & LEGO (URL) (22 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact