 CAD / 9148
Re: LDraw.org 2002-06 Parts Update Now Available
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 6 Jan 2003 08:57:42 GMT

The parts preview page does not work...

Jaco

"Steve Bliss" <partsref@yahoo.com> schreef in bericht
Happy New Year!

It's a few minutes after midnight, ldraw.org server time (ie, GMT).  The
final parts update for 2002 is now available.  This is update 2002-06, a
small package of just 54 files.  It's become a tradition for me to put out
an update just before the end of the year.  I arguably missed the deadline
this year, but not by much. :)

One big advance in this release: for the first time (after several years • of
discussion), a sticker 'part' has been added to the official parts • library.
It's a very nice item for a first sticker, check out 168135a.dat, the 2x8
LEGO/Technic/4x4x4 logo sticker.

To get the update, please visit <http://www.ldraw.org/library/updates/>.

Thanks to all the part authors and reviewers who put time and effort into
these parts.

Steve Bliss