 CAD / 9105
Re: LDraw.org 2002-06 Parts Update Now Available
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 1 Jan 2003 00:18:00 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Steve Bliss writes:
Happy New Year!

It's a few minutes after midnight, ldraw.org server time (ie, GMT).  The
final parts update for 2002 is now available.  This is update 2002-06, a
small package of just 54 files.  It's become a tradition for me to put out
an update just before the end of the year.  I arguably missed the deadline
this year, but not by much. :) • Not quite, according to LUGNET :)

One big advance in this release: for the first time (after several years of
discussion), a sticker 'part' has been added to the official parts library.
It's a very nice item for a first sticker, check out 168135a.dat, the 2x8
LEGO/Technic/4x4x4 logo sticker.

To get the update, please visit <http://www.ldraw.org/library/updates/>.

Thanks to all the part authors and reviewers who put time and effort into
these parts.

Steve Bliss

Great job, looking forward to great 2003 building in 2003.

BTW...this is the 375,000th post on LUGNET!