  *375541 (-5)
  Re: 10017 Mini-Hopper

"Kevin Salm" <kdsalm@dreamscape.com> wrote in message news:H88yqy.I6v@lugnet.com... [ ... snipped ... ] (...) (URL) [ ... snipped ... ] I have been running a Metroliner colored one (grey with red, white, and blue stripes). I have an A unit and a B (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: 10017 Mini-Hopper

(...) I've seen it modified into many other things... it's a good starting point, if a bit short, for many different cab/cowl units. MichLTC's Stefan Garcia made a nice ALCO FA using it as a starting point, for instance. (22 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: My new MOC : Medieval fortified town

(...) included in the modular system you are working on. -- Pawel (22 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: 4 HoverBikes waiting to join the circuit

Thanks Chris. After seeing all your hoverbikes and reading all the background stories of the drivers, I fell in love with them. It's great having a little project that can take 15 minutes to a half to build. Too bad we couldn't acctually see a race (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: LPub 2.1.0.3 released

Hi Jake, (...) I'm merely setting the camera angle to 1 which eliminates perspective. I do not set orthographic. I modified LPub so the lowest camera angle is 1, and fixed the label that indicates the actual camera angle so it is updated as the (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.inst)

Skipped 1 message in group lugnet.off-topic.test (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact