  *375445 (-20)
  Old Moc: Ranch house

I found some old scans of a house I built back in ninth or tenth grade and decided to throw them up on my website: (URL) LMKWYT! We're also busy scanning old slides at my house (even as I type...boy is it exciting...), and I came across one of my (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.town, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.people)

  Re: TECHNIC IS NOT DEAD!!!

I too, am very interested in making some interesting project with those gears. I am wondering if they will mesh with gears already produced or only work with the mechanism included with that set. Now to dream up something good to build with (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.technic)

  Re: I am not so sure on how to say this in here.

(...) From what I saw, the commercials didn't amount to much. (my younger sister thought they were rather lame. Well of course, aren't commercials supposed to be lame? They all are these days! :) And she's within the target audience, and does build (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Have HoverBike, will travel. Build your own today!

Those all rock. It's a great frame, and these bikes make great use of it. I really like the horn on the Rhino. I made three today. Hopefully I'll have them posted soon. I'm stuck coming up with a name for one at the moment. Thanks for giving us this (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: 2003 Trains - great!

(...) Oh, I guess "each" means each carton. So the Bullet trains are $180 for two? They come two to a carton also, and both sets say "each". At $90 for the Bullet trains and $140 for the cargo trains, it looks - great! Bert (22 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: MOC: Sunstreak Hoverbike

Great bike. Maybe this is the Harley of hoverbikes. I like the antennas. Nice colors. -Andrew (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: My hoverbike.

That's an intimidating looking bike. I like the asymmetry. The pilot looks good, too. -Andrew (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: 4 HoverBikes waiting to join the circuit

Those are all cool. I think the Reaper's my favorite. The variations to the bike skeleton for the Tempest are cool. -Andrew (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  AT-AT

I don't know if anybody has seen this pic. (URL) awesome! (22 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.general)

  Re: [PRESS RELEASE] INTRODUCING BRICKS™ MAGAZINE - THE LEGO® FAN MAGAZINE.

(...) Hi Jude - This sounds like an excellent idea for handling the preview issue for overseas AFOLs. I hope to work out shipping on physical copies of the sampler for them too, if the recipients are willing to pay the additional cost (since we are (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.publish)

  Re: Glory, glory 2003!

(...) I was thinking along the same line as well. (It's nice to see a fresh new line of products to start off the new year, probably the best of these pieces being the new tibetian hats scimtars and halbierder pikes! Finally another part to rival (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.year.2003)

  Re: [PRESS RELEASE] INTRODUCING BRICKS™ MAGAZINE - THE LEGO® FAN MAGAZINE.

(...) Hi Eric - Thanks for your interest :-) Per the website, you can send ideas to ideas@bricksmagazine.com, or material submissions to submission@bricksmagazine.com. If you want to chat more about how you can help out, please don't hesitate to (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.publish)

  Re: My hoverbike.

Nice Hoverbike Tim. I think my favorite is the nose of the bike. I see some of the parts from your new Slave 1 are coming in handy. Is there a background story for Arty? Jamie www.ozbricks.com/jneufeld (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: MOC: Sunstreak Hoverbike

Nice bike Gil. As always you've done a great job. Nice and oversized. How many miles to the Fleebnork does it get? Jamie www.ozbricks.com/jneufeld (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: TECHNIC IS NOT DEAD!!!

(...) O.K. I'm willing to bend on the lime green thing. At least that they are out there and in use. It's hard to argue with eyewitness sightings. But it doesn't mean I have to like it. :) (...) Wow. I'm not sure the trend has been as popular in (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.technic)

  Re: 2003 Trains - great!

"Bert Waters" <lhwaters@hsc.vcu.edu> wrote in message news:H8850G.I0G@lugnet.com... (...) haven't- (...) boxcar! (...) I believe the $280 SRP (suggested retail price) number is for both sets (there are two to a carton) making a single unit $140 (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: "Challenger" version 2.0

"Robert Powell" <rpowell@soundvet.com> wrote in message news:H87yM9.M37@lugnet.com... (...) NCLTC also just completed a six week run. We were not on TV and we don't have a 70 brick tall dam but we were on the marquis, we did get a two page write in (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: 2003 Trains - great!

(...) Bert Waters (22 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains)

  NCLTC Christmas Layout Display Wrap Up - Long

NCLTC just completed (it came down today) a six week run - our layout has been on display at a mall here in the Raleigh area since Thanksgiving. This was an interesting experience for us and it actually worked out much better than I expected. While (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains.org.ncltc, lugnet.loc.us.nc, lugnet.org.us.nclug, lugnet.town) !

  Re: [PRESS RELEASE] INTRODUCING BRICKST MAGAZINE - THE LEGO® FAN MAGAZINE.

(...) Hi Pedro - Thanks for your interest! (...) You can probably understand why I don't want to give a definite answer here, but I really hope this will be the case. Like I said before, when I went to LEGOWORLD, there was an overwhelming amount of (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.publish, lugnet.loc.eu)

Skipped 2 messages in group lugnet.admin.statistics (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact