 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 747
Old Moc: Ranch house
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.town, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.people
Date:
Sun, 5 Jan 2003 05:32:44 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

I found some old scans of a house I built back in ninth or tenth grade and
decided to throw them up on my website:
http://lego.bldesign.org/?n=90
Please LMKWYT!

We're also busy scanning old slides at my house (even as I type...boy is it
exciting...), and I came across one of my earlier Lego gifts.  Here's the photo:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/bl/Nostalgia/hooray.jpg
(That's me just a few months before my third birthday)
--Bram

Bram Lambrecht
bram@cwru.edu
www.bldesign.org