  *375322 (-20)
  Re: [PRESS RELEASE] INTRODUCING BRICKS™ MAGAZINE - THE LEGO® FAN MAGAZINE.

(...) Matt, Might I suggest you posting a PDF version of the preview issue for our friends overseas. At least they will have a chance to see what they can get. My $.02, Jude (22 years ago, 4-Jan-03, to lugnet.publish)

  Re: 10017 Mini-Hopper

Has anybody made alternate versions of any of the other recent train items? 10017 seems to be the one most suited to changing. What about a alternate train from 10020 the Santa Fe loco? David (22 years ago, 4-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Cliff Dwelling

Oops. Don't know why that double posted. Could someone tell me how to delete the second one? Sorry, Bruce (22 years ago, 4-Jan-03, to lugnet.western)

  Re: New MOC of an old design

(...) Your deep links are wrong. You need to go to each of them and click on the picture. That URL will be the deep link. You can tell because it ends with the actual filename. Jude (22 years ago, 4-Jan-03, to lugnet.build.mecha)

  Cliff Dwelling

Hi all, I made this cliff dwelling MOC for the ISCC: (URL) inspired by some of the ruins at Mesa Verde National Park: (URL) (22 years ago, 4-Jan-03, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.western)

  Cliff Dwelling

Hi all, I made this cliff dwelling MOC for the ISCC: (URL) inspired by some of the ruins at Mesa Verde National Park: (URL) (22 years ago, 4-Jan-03, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.western)

  Re: A Generic Idea

(...) Yes - but these are computers - they can send each other messages in binary - you only need two buttons really. Dunno how a computer could recieve text messages though. Email would be better...but still very slow. (...) You can't generate DTMF (...) (22 years ago, 4-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics)

  10020 Disc with Fan Part

Help! Does anyone have the LDraw part for the "fans" that are used in the 10020 Santa Fe Super Chief set? It is a Technic Disc ((URL) with a "fan" sticker. If this part exists, officially or unofficially, can someone point me to it? Thanks! Jake --- (...) (22 years ago, 4-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: need camera advice.

(...) I was just about to say that. Saying that anything less than a 3MP camera and you won't be happy with the quality is a little absurd. Considering that most people will post at maximum 1Kx7 images which are sub 1MP. However...it's not just the (...) (22 years ago, 4-Jan-03, to lugnet.publish.photography)

  Re: Japanese Fishing Village

Very nice indeed,original idea I must say, keep up the good work! (22 years ago, 4-Jan-03, to lugnet.build.ancient)

  Re: [rtlToronto] rtlToronto/train4 Lego Train Show, January 18th, 2003

"Richard Noeckel" <Shroud_of_kung_fu@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:H877wL.DF9@lugnet.com... (...) :: shakes head, smiling :: Iain (off to install those pneumatically-actuated shocks in my Tercel to pimp it up a notch) (22 years ago, 4-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  New MOC of an old design

I would like to present my most prized mech in my collection, the Madcat. (deep links) (URL) gallery (after moderation) (URL) so its really not all that new. I've had this mech for about three years now. It originally started out very similar to the (...) (22 years ago, 4-Jan-03, to lugnet.build.mecha)

  Re: Spybotics Programmable Controller Internals

(...) There are two .pdf files in the LegoMindstorms 2.5 SDK that have tons of information on the Spybotics. One is the LASM bytecodes and the other gives a ROM overview of the mission system. The SDK can be found at the following link: (URL) (22 years ago, 4-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

  Re: SW Mini Sets

(...) Hmmmm?!?! Another reason to soon make a trip to St. Jacob's. I need a new pair of Garneau slippers also and they have them there (at another store - obviously). On another note, I received a Winners gift certificate for Christmas and am (...) (22 years ago, 4-Jan-03, to lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: Star Wars Dioramas?

AC, I hope you guys don't slow down. I've always enjoyed your work, as have a whole bunch of people here and at fbtb. There are certainly other SW dioramas out there. The work of S. Fujita of course sets the standard. That great Hoth layout Shaun (...) (22 years ago, 4-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: A Generic Idea

(...) email (...) I didn't really think about text messaging - pressing buttons multiple times to enter code words could get tricky. (...) I was thinking more along the lines of using the RCX's builtin beep codes - though I just realized that (...) (22 years ago, 4-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics)

  The minis are a great bargain!!

Really, how can you go wrong with 70+ pcs for only $4? (22 years ago, 4-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: This is early, I know, but...

(...) Good point, John! It would help to keep the ball rolling if new members are drummed up. While we're probably OK with planning things as we go on the spur of the moment, newbies may not harken to that idea. Yes, I think the GATS show will count (...) (22 years ago, 4-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Have HoverBike, will travel. Build your own today!

I have always dug this design Chris....it's just so much compact fun! Out of the collection, I think that the Sedona is my fave. The hoverbike design looks perfectly suited for those planets without massive infrastructures and Dusty's ride looks (...) (22 years ago, 4-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Harpy Air Superiority Fighter

(...) the red gloves? -Keith (22 years ago, 4-Jan-03, to lugnet.build.military)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact