  *197924 (-10)
  Re: Need some help with some Train specs

(...) straighten that term out, but I take it to mean that a modeler starts with a car/kit and changes the things in the kit to turn the kit into the model they want to make. I saw a very good conversion of a steamer to a cab forward steamer. The (...) (24 years ago, 8-Dec-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: I am appalled...

(...) great (...) don't (...) I love those sets! Here's why- 1. They do stuff. A few gears and a launcher is more function than the (former)LEGO SYSTEM sets have. 2. It's easy and fun to combine sets, with endless possibilities. 3. They look cool. (...) (24 years ago, 8-Dec-00, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: vision command idea...

actually i wasn't talking about a synchro- i am going to tackle that problem when i get some more turntables i was talking about (bad ascii art to follow) '|||' is the body of the platform |---| ||| |---| this is straight '|'s are the wheels \---\ (...) (24 years ago, 8-Dec-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Elemental Challenge

I may be opening myself up to more than I can handle, but here goes! I have in my posession more than 3,000 different elements produced by the LEGO company since they began molding plastic construction toys. I am speaking of different shaped pieces (...) (24 years ago, 8-Dec-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Dags för en 'Get together'?

(...) (URL) Isaksson, Sweden BlockCAD: (2 URLs) Isaksson, Sweden BlockCAD: (2 URLs) (24 years ago, 8-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.se)

  Re: Need some help with some Train specs

(...) I think it's very close to "O" gauge, but I'm sure someone out there will have a more exact answer. JohnG, GMLTC (24 years ago, 8-Dec-00, to lugnet.trains)

  (Almost) working Lego Steam Engine

Hi! I've made a Steam Engine mechanism out of plain Lego - it _almost_ works, but my lungs are not big enough to keep it going... Welcome to take a look: (URL) building, -- Anders Isaksson, Sweden BlockCAD: (2 URLs) (24 years ago, 8-Dec-00, to lugnet.build)

  Re: Custom Built LEGO Sets in 2002

Larry Pieniazek wrote in message ... (...) as (...) I use LDLite for the rendering. There's a -W parameter that lets you increase the width of the lines when drawing at higher resolutions, which is a big help. You can get it here: (URL) (24 years ago, 8-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Need some help with some Train specs

Basicly this is going to be a two part clinic, first an oral presentation with pictures and notes (intro, history, MOCs), then the second part is going to be interactive. I'm bringing track, power supplies, engines, train wheels and tons of bricks. (...) (24 years ago, 8-Dec-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Toggle Joints (was Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts)

In lugnet.lego.direct, David Eaton writes: <snip> (...) If you're looking for some, there's still over 100 of them in my BrickBay store, (URL) at the cheapest price (of BrickBay) too. :-) Does this mean I'm going to have to wait a year for my beams? (...) (24 years ago, 8-Dec-00, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.lego.direct)

Skipped 1 message in group lugnet.off-topic.geek (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact