  *197582 (-5)
  Re: Custom Built LEGO Sets in 2002

"Larry Pieniazek" <lpieniazek@mercator.com> wrote in message news:G57wvJ.3KI@lugnet.com... (...) flamage. ROFL! :-) Well, Lar, you'll be comforted to know that 'we're working on that' and may have a solution as soon as next week. I think that a lot (...) (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Walmart Droid Developer Kits

Is there anyone out there willing to pick me up a couple of these at the $25 price (plus tax and shipping, of course). -John Van (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Custom Built LEGO Sets in 2002

(...) Which one? If you say "LDraw" I swear I am gonna give Tim Courtney 100 lashes with a wet noodle next time I see him. www.ldraw.org puts WAY too much emphasis on ldraw itself which is arcane, hard to use, and well, antiquated. Oh, and did I (...) (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general, lugnet.cad)

  PayPal International

Hi, all Has anyone in Oz successfully registered for PPI? I tried the other day, entered all the required information (according to the instructions), but when I hit the submit button, it just returned me to the same page, no indication of what may (...) (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Gray Helmets Wanted

Hello, I'm looking for plain, dark gray helmets, with or without visors. I'll pay $2 a piece for them, or we can trade. I have a large collection, and around a thousand mini-figures. Thank you. (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

Skipped 1 message in group lugnet.off-topic.debate (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact