  *197475 (-10)
  Re: 6037

(...) Beh,veramente intendevo rosse non trasparenti,ma se nessuno ce l'ha, puo' andar bene... Ciao Gianluca (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: Libertador - Light Penetration Fighter

Of course, it makes it all pretty easy when you can invent your own technology. Personally, the doohickey coil in my Spiffcraft is proof against any weapon. Mmmmm, leather seat. ~Mark "Muffin Head" Sandlin (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Libertador - Light Penetration Fighter

"Mike Petrucelli" <lordinsanity@usa.net> wrote in message news:G57K99.B2z@lugnet.com... (...) That really shows nothing about your strategy/theories on fighter characteristics. It just boasts about some silly technology (which I at least don't (...) (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: 6037

"Gianluca Morelli" <moebiusring@yahoo.it> ha scritto: (...) ...mentre invece ti dò volentieri le ali rosse (intendi trasparenti vero?). Ciao Mario (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts

(...) That is what I thought you meant. Scott A (...) (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Custom Built LEGO Sets in 2002

(...) If LEGO offers a free program that does LEGO/CAD, It would probably have to run locally and store the model design locally. The only thing that would actually have to be transmitted to LEGO is the parts list. So the program would have a (...) (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

  Re: Libertador - Light Penetration Fighter

(...) Isn't that basicly irrelivent if the capital ship can use its heavy weapons on such a large target? Of course it could be argued that smaller mass means more efficent engines and faster more manuverable fighters. This of course would be more (...) (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: 2001 SW found in VA

(...) During Thanksgiving weekend I say the Mars base at the TRU in Wilkes-Barre, PA, which is not near VA, but also probably gets its shipments from Philadelphia. I stopped at the Target on I-81 in Hagerstown, but, not suprisingly, didn't find any (...) (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts

(...) certain designs re: construction block toys are open season as far as duplication or near duplication. MegaBloks and Block-Men are the current offenders, of course, and their use of the 2x4 brick, nearly identical to Lego's design, has been (...) (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Books for Mindstorms

(URL) just realized that there are some things at the above URL that should be clarified: 1) There are actually 30 robotics projects in the book. Its just that only 16 of them have programs in all 4 programming environments (rcx code, robolab, (...) (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.books, lugnet.robotics.rcx)

Skipped 1 message in group lugnet.off-topic.debate (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact