  *196463 (-20)
  Re: does anyone have a way to do rubber bands and belts?

Thanks for the info. I am accually ldrawing the 8480 space shuttle and that has some rubber belts in it. (24 years ago, 5-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: NCQ 2.2

(...) The details are in the release notes... (URL) a high level, the major improvements include new features for Scout and RCX 2.0 support. Plus a few minor bug fixes and tweaks. Dave (24 years ago, 5-Dec-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Anyone have empty blue tubs?

Greetings, fellow AFOL, I'm not new to Lugnet, however I am new to the area. I just moved to Towson, Maryland, just north of Baltimore. Is there anyone nearby? Maybe we can meet some time. My four year-old son, Spencer, and I are enjoying a fairly (...) (24 years ago, 5-Dec-00, to lugnet.org.us.wamalug, lugnet.loc.us.md)

  Does anyone have the Comborider instructions?

I want the instructions for the big RoboRiders, but they can apparently no longer be found at lego.com. I tried to load the smaller riders, but they are all one big error. Are these on brickshelf or anything? (24 years ago, 5-Dec-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.technic, lugnet.build)

  Re: Lego at PowerHouse

(...) If (...) yep, I am, definitely - just not on the 16th. Too much on that day - another club has its christmas picnic and I'll be busy running around my new house exclaiming the joys of an empty house (this will only last till the 19th when the (...) (24 years ago, 5-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.loc.au.nsw.syd)

  Re: Books for Mindstorms

Ok, which one is the best? Rose Clive Wadham wrote in message ... (...) Action)" (...) Knudsen; (...) (24 years ago, 5-Dec-00, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.books)

  Re: Kmart BOGO sale starts this Sunday

Shopko is selling this bucket also for $7.99 (with 20% off sale). Buy it at K-mart. Rose Ray Sanders wrote in message ... (...) used (...) (24 years ago, 5-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  some older McDonald's Happy Meal promo set info

Todd, I recently came across 3 polybags of McD's promos. If I can believe the copyright date on the back, they are from 1989. The set numbers are decoded from the back of package as we have done with the 2000 McD's promos. All of these packages have (...) (24 years ago, 5-Dec-00, to lugnet.admin.database, lugnet.promo)

  Re: NELUG participates in December 2nd and 3rd Greenberg Show.

(...) I think most of the stygma comes from what people either remember building when they were kids or what their own kids build with what is probably a much smaller assortment of parts then what most of us have to work with. For some reason the (...) (24 years ago, 5-Dec-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.us.ma)

  Re: Lego at PowerHouse

(...) Lunch is probably better for me too. pete.w (24 years ago, 4-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.au.nsw.syd)

  Re: Kmart BOGO sale starts this Sunday

(...) interesting is that K-Mart has the same 4285 Small Red Bucket that WalMart used for the after Thanksgiving door-buster. K-Mart's price is $5 *or* 2/$7.50 (during the BOGO) which beats WMs price. Ray l#124 (24 years ago, 4-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Debugging the HB - Download to a partially assembled board.

Dear all, I am assembling the HB and I have just reached the phase in which you assemble the MC6811 and the serial line and do the first download test. I have also tried the serial line on the I/C board using HyperTerminal and works just fine. The (...) (24 years ago, 4-Dec-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: NELUG participates in December 2nd and 3rd Greenberg Show.

(...) blast! It's great to hear that so many people were interested in your layout and the whole LEGO Train theme as well. LEGO has been making trains for decades and it's funny how few people know about it, especially model railroad fans. On an (...) (24 years ago, 4-Dec-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.us.ma)

  Re: if anyone can help, it'd be appreciated

"David Koudys" <dkoudys@idirect.com> wrote in message news:G52BHI.9At@lugnet.com... (...) Yeah, I've got one you can borrow. :) (...) Stationary! Nice. I was doodling the other day and that was one of the ideas I had. Then I decided, "No, I must (...) (24 years ago, 4-Dec-00, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  RE: 5 wide sports car

(...) Thanks! I doubt LEGO would ever release a set this small with more than 25 1x2 plates with center stud :) Between this and the Ferrari, I'm all out of red 1x2 tiles and center stud plates. --Bram Bram Lambrecht bram@cwru.edu (URL) (24 years ago, 4-Dec-00, to lugnet.build)

  Shell Promo sets?

Does anyone know if the Shell promo sets are available at any of the Shell stations in the Quad cities area? Or at the Galesburg, IL station that shell.com lists? I'd rather not make a wasted trip if I don't have to. :-) Thanks! Brian (24 years ago, 4-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ia, lugnet.loc.us.il, lugnet.loc.us.il.rmd)

  Re: 5 wide sports car

(...) releases in their Town sets. -Harvey (24 years ago, 4-Dec-00, to lugnet.build)

  Re: motorized points - finally got it!

Here's some pics on brickshelf. Sorry that they are blurry, the digi-cam I have dosen't seem to do well at close range. (URL) No modifications where made on the switch! (...) (24 years ago, 4-Dec-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: NELUG participates in December 2nd and 3rd Greenberg Show.

(...) (24 years ago, 4-Dec-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.us.ma)

  Any fans of LoGH? (Legend of Galactic Heroes)

Are there any fans of this classic anime space opera out there? I have only seen a little bit of the second movie and I was totally hooked. I've been trying to obtain a vcd or vhs copy of fan-sub versions of the 2 movies as wellas the original (...) (24 years ago, 4-Dec-00, to lugnet.space)

Skipped 2 messages in group lugnet.off-topic.debate (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact