 Znap / * (-5)
Re: Interfacing Znap to System
Newsgroups:
lugnet.znap
Date:
Sat, 30 Jan 2010 17:33:57 GMT

Znap was designed by Lego to be fully integrateable with system elements.  The
znap stud circumference is tangent to a brick stud circumference at the 4
cardinal points, meaning you can mount a system brick on a znap connector stud.
The height of a purple 4 ay connector is one plate above znap beam height, so
you can build bricks over a znap girder by mounting a brick along the znap studs
and clicking a plate beneath the brick between the studs.  Results in a nearly
seamless flow from znap elements to brick elements.  The socket at the end of a
znap brick will take a system stud side on, meaning you can mount say a double
arch to a vertical lego wall by incorporating two headlight bricks into the
wall.  These are all mathematical characteristics Lego would have exploited in
3rd and 4th year sets, if the Znap line had been continued.

Re: 2 New GBC modules: a ZNAP ferris wheel
Newsgroups:
lugnet.znap, lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 16 Nov 2007 00:34:30 GMT

In lugnet.znap, Jean-Marc Détraz wrote:
Hello gang!

Here is finally a working GBC module ferris wheel made out of ZNAP.
After many reflexions, I wanted to put at a good use some of my ZNAP pieces.
I was thinking for quite a while on how to use a ferris wheel for the GBC.

Nice job ! That looks similar to the one I built 5 or 6 years back. See my
pictures here

Ray

Re: instructions needed
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts, lugnet.znap, lugnet.technic.roboriders, lugnet.technic, lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Sun, 25 Mar 2007 18:12:26 GMT

Orion Pobursky schrieb:
In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Michael Heidemann wrote:
Does anybody has instructions for these models of the roborider series?

http://mikeheide.kilu2.de/temp/roboriders-extra.jpg

Any help is welcome.

http://www.hobby.nl/~afd-amsterdam/brickfactory/theme/robori01.htm

-Orion
Thanks Orion, but I need not the instructions for the sets itself
because I own all of them. I need the instructions for the extra models
(combinations) that are shown on that picture. Those instructions are
not in the normal instruction book. I think they could have been
downloaded from TLC webside with the webcode on the canister.

So is there anybody out there who can help me?

mikeheide

Re: instructions needed
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts, lugnet.znap, lugnet.technic.roboriders, lugnet.technic, lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Sun, 25 Mar 2007 14:10:19 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Michael Heidemann wrote:
Does anybody has instructions for these models of the roborider series?

http://mikeheide.kilu2.de/temp/roboriders-extra.jpg

Any help is welcome.

http://www.hobby.nl/~afd-amsterdam/brickfactory/theme/robori01.htm

-Orion

Subject:
instructions needed
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts, lugnet.znap, lugnet.technic.roboriders, lugnet.technic, lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Sun, 25 Mar 2007 09:02:45 GMT

Does anybody has instructions for these models of the roborider series?

http://mikeheide.kilu2.de/temp/roboriders-extra.jpg

Any help is welcome.

mikeheide

Redisplay Messages:  Brief | Compact