 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 6115
Re: instructions needed
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts, lugnet.znap, lugnet.technic.roboriders, lugnet.technic, lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Sun, 25 Mar 2007 14:10:19 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Michael Heidemann wrote:
Does anybody has instructions for these models of the roborider series?

http://mikeheide.kilu2.de/temp/roboriders-extra.jpg

Any help is welcome.

http://www.hobby.nl/~afd-amsterdam/brickfactory/theme/robori01.htm

-Orion