 Year / 2006 / 52

Subject:
Behold! The first official LEGO toilet!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.year.2006, lugnet.town, lugnet.fun
Date:
Mon, 13 Nov 2006 01:04:14 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Minifigs have been holding it in for more than 25 years now, but relief is finally in sight now that the LEGO company has released its first official minifig bathroom in the form of a port-o-potty in set 7905 Building Crane. Here’s the relevant zoomed-in screen capture:

I realize this has already been pointed out in this thread, but I really thought this was cause for greater celebration. Now we can move on to discussions of what it means that the first official LEGO bathroom has very little privacy thanks to that large clear window on the door. And, my goodness, is that a roll of toilet paper in that minifig’s hand?!

-Brendan

Re: Behold! The first official LEGO toilet!
   I realize this has already been pointed out in this thread, but I really thought this was cause for greater celebration.

I can see that you are flush with excitement!

   Now we can move on to discussions of what it means that the first official LEGO bathroom has very little privacy thanks to that large clear window on the door. And, my goodness, is that a roll of toilet paper in that minifig’s hand?!

Whoa, that wipes me out!

JOHN