 Town / 9244
Re: Behold! The first official LEGO toilet!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Mon, 13 Nov 2006 19:28:42 GMT

The Rev. Brendan Powell Smith wrote:
In lugnet.town, C. L. GunningCook wrote:
Does that mean that "girl" builders have always been ahead of the
times???

Wow, look at that!  I guess I was too quick when I titled that post
"first official LEGO toilet".  Much thanks for the correction.

And I suppose the argument could be made that minifigs are
<http://img.lugnet.com/display.cgi?set/universal/lego208.jpg just
baby maxifigs> (not to be confused with
<http://img.lugnet.com/display.cgi?set/new/upload/231-1-986571826.jpg
child maxifigs>), so maybe 7905 isn't even really the first minifig
toilet!  Just the first one they could use without fear of falling
in.  :)

And Duplo citizens are served by:

http://guide.lugnet.com/set/2775
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/2781
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/2789
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/2754

And complete houses (based on Peeron inventories):

http://guide.lugnet.com/set/2794
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/2770
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/4689
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/3620
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/2942
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/2780
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/2818

And Scala citizens by:

http://guide.lugnet.com/set/3242

And Scala babies by:

http://guide.lugnet.com/set/3112
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/3149
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/3152
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/3290
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/3241
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/3119

For homemaker, there's also:

http://guide.lugnet.com/set/261_1 (complete with minifig baby)

For Belville, at least the following (based on peering at Lugnet Guide
images - no handy part to search for):

http://guide.lugnet.com/set/5895

For Belville babies (same part as Scala potty) by:

http://guide.lugnet.com/set/5836

Frank