 Town / 9249
Re: Behold! The first official LEGO toilet!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Tue, 14 Nov 2006 05:14:15 GMT

the black and yellow bricks, so she might just be resting on the toilet,
without
anything pulled down.

Manfred is right, but the seat is up, (those black tiles are missing) so who
knows why she's sitting there.

Kevin
Craftsman Lego Kits & Custom models: http://www.lionsgatemodels.com
BrickLink Lego parts store: http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=Kevinw1