 Town / 9238
Re: Behold! The first official LEGO toilet!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Mon, 13 Nov 2006 09:53:14 GMT

In lugnet.town, C. L. GunningCook wrote:
   Does that mean that “girl” builders have always been ahead of the times???

Wow, look at that! I guess I was too quick when I titled that post “first official LEGO toilet”. Much thanks for the correction.

And I suppose the argument could be made that minifigs are just baby maxifigs (not to be confused with child maxifigs), so maybe 7905 isn’t even really the first minifig toilet! Just the first one they could use without fear of falling in. :)

-Brendan