 Underground / 131
Re: What Lego didn't want you to see........
Newsgroups:
lugnet.underground
Date:
Wed, 21 Jun 2000 18:20:17 GMT

In lugnet.underground, Sergio Guerra wrote about the design concepts for
Rock Raiders:

I don't know
why Lego didn't use the original ideas. They were much better

Maybe it was that crazed TLC executive who was running around yelling,
"More Juniorization!  We must have MORE JUNIORIZATION!!"

Or maybe not.  But it could have happened just exactly that way.

Steve