 Underground / 129
    What Lego didn't want you to see........ —Sergio Guerra
    Hi, It's about time I revealed some secrets about the Rock Raiders. I read in the Ultimate Lego Book and saw the prototypes for Rock Raider models(see Design Concept p.30-31) The prototypes were much better! The prototype rock raiders had a (...) (24 years ago, 20-Jun-00, to lugnet.underground)

        Re: What Lego didn't want you to see........ —James J. Trobaugh
     Sergio, You really got a lot out of that picture didn't you? I'll have to go home and look at it in a lot more detail tonight. I just got that book for Fathers day and really haven't had time to study the images that tight yet. Thanks for the (...) (24 years ago, 20-Jun-00, to lugnet.underground)

        Re: What Lego didn't want you to see........ —Steve Bliss
   In lugnet.underground, Sergio Guerra wrote about the design concepts for Rock Raiders: (...) Maybe it was that crazed TLC executive who was running around yelling, "More Juniorization! We must have MORE JUNIORIZATION!!" Or maybe not. But it could (...) (24 years ago, 21-Jun-00, to lugnet.underground)