 Trains / Train Organizations / 1052
Re: Lego Trains photos on GATS site
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 21 Jan 2001 05:16:39 GMT

In lugnet.trains.org, James Powell writes:

PNLTC?

I'm fairly sure, yes, PNLTC.

PNLTC has some lurkers who are here (both me and James M. are fairly active
here, but are not really "active" club members...I'm still in the ANE, not PNW,
and James lives in the desert somewhere)

But, as a whole, PNLTC is not all that active as a group here.

James

Yes, PNLTC (where the PN is Pacific Northwest, not Portland, but I
digress...).  We're showing at the Portland GATS again this year.  Its on
Feburary 17 & 18.  I'm sure we'll tell you more about it as it gets closer,
and we'll certaily post pics afterward.  If you're in the area in the middle
of Feburary, be sure and come out and see us.

It looks like they used pictures from a show at least 3 years ago - Dan's
viaduct module... Suppose that's the only photos they have?  Maybe someone
gave them those pictures several years ago to use as promo and they've never
been updated.  What ever.  Like I said, we did get some billing out of it.

Kim
PNLTC member (and Lugnet voyer)