 Trains / Train Organizations / 1050
1049  |  1051
Subject:
Lego Trains photos on GATS site
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 20 Jan 2001 04:11:16 GMT

Looking at www.gats.com and was pleased to see Portland, OR Lego Train
photos featured.

http://www.gats.com/photos/frmain5.htm

PNLTC?

sheree

Message has 1 Reply:
  Re: Lego Trains photos on GATS site

(...) I'm fairly sure, yes, PNLTC. PNLTC has some lurkers who are here (both me and James M. are fairly active here, but are not really "active" club members...I'm still in the ANE, not PNW, and James lives in the desert somewhere) But, as a whole, (...) (23 years ago, 20-Jan-01, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains)