 Trains / Train Organizations / 1052
  Re: Lego Trains photos on GATS site

(...) Yes, PNLTC (where the PN is Pacific Northwest, not Portland, but I digress...). We're showing at the Portland GATS again this year. Its on Feburary 17 & 18. I'm sure we'll tell you more about it as it gets closer, and we'll certaily post pics (...) (23 years ago, 21-Jan-01, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Lego Trains photos on GATS site

Yes, this was a shot from the first ever PNLTC event, 1997 Portland GATS. Ben Fleskes' Metroliner is rumbling across my red viaduct while Thomas the Tank Engine leads a string of mischievious freightcars through a mountain tunnel. The upper (...) (23 years ago, 22-Jan-01, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains)