 Trains / 9528
  Re: From the first LEGO(r) Train Summit: LEGO(r) Trains are alive and well

(...) That kind of information would be covered under the NDA so I can't specifically comment. (...) After, last nite back at the hotel, and most all day during the meeting. Train MOCs have a way of taking up the entire table, which is not prudent. (...) (23 years ago, 4-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: From the first LEGO(r) Train Summit: LEGO(r) Trains are alive and well

(...) Ahh, in other words: "Splunge." :-) (...) a total blast! Glad to hear it was fun and productive!! --Todd [followups to .trains] (23 years ago, 4-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: From the first LEGO(r) Train Summit: LEGO(r) Trains are alive and well

(...) Thanks :^) ~Mark "Muffin Head" Sandlin (23 years ago, 4-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: From the first LEGO(r) Train Summit: LEGO(r) Trains are alive and well

(...) Urp, good point In this one... sDscn1209.jpg (URL) from the left Larry Pieniazek – poly-LTC Peter Andersen - LD product manager Jorn Kristian Thomsen - Lead Lego trains designer from Billund James Mathis - PNLTC Jake McKee - Senior producer (...) (23 years ago, 4-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.people)

  Re: From the first LEGO(r) Train Summit: LEGO(r) Trains are alive and well

(...) I certainly do. Did any of you happen to go into the store and find out what this Revolvolution stuff is? (URL) first I thought it read "Re-volvo-lotion", and I was thinking it might be something useful for the interior of my car... however, (...) (23 years ago, 4-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: From the first LEGO(r) Train Summit: LEGO(r) Trains are alive and well

(...) lol BION, I'm pretty sure I never uttered the sacred phrase "8 wide" to Brad at all. In the pic where he and I are laughing, I think we were talking about one of your MOCs, Lar >;-D (...) We *almost* needed it for SteveB, though;-) (inside (...) (23 years ago, 5-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)