 Trains / 8429
Re: New Train Cars and Locos
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org.wamaltc
Date:
Wed, 29 Nov 2000 02:56:54 GMT

Larry Pieniazek wrote:

In lugnet.trains, John Neal writes:

When I see LTD (LEGO Train Dudes) who are doing cool stuff, I try to
bring'em into the 8wide fold:-)

You know, John, fellow GoBber, I love you dearly, but this constant harping
on 8 wide makes you sound like a Jehovah's Witness.

Oh really, how do *they* sound?  ("Hey you, build 8 wide, and don't get any
blood transfusions!")

Especially when you're
harping at people who have already considered it.

:-)

Perhaps if you were to come up with some new reasons for building to that
width beyond those already given?

I've got a hypothetical:  What if TLC started producing 8 wide trains?  Would
that instantly make it "OK"?

-John

++Lar